The The

crap
Total votes: 3 (38%)
not crap
Total votes: 5 (63%)
Total votes: 8

Band-Guy: The The

I discovered and read my wife's copy of 'Tape Delay' a week or so ago, which contains a lengthy interview with Matt Johnson. He seems (seemed) to regard himself rather highly, and to believe contemporary music would be an entirely different animal were it not for his inspirational works of genius.

Meh.

CRAP.
I walk these streets, a loaded six-string on my back.

rappard wrote:
enframed wrote:now that i recall, i had a recording, taken from the college radio station of a the the song the name of which i've never been able to find. i used to sit there with my boombox radio on with the tape "record/paused," waiting to record a song i liked. god, i'd spend hours doing this.

all i remember of the song is that the lyrics went:

"the cranes are moving in the twilight
and the water is dripping from the kitchen tap
the times they are a changing
and i'm being left behind
everybody's running
tryin' to catch up with their lives"

That's "Flesh & Bones" - an Infected B-side. Doesn't this board have a shared gmail account? If so I'd be happy to upload it there, just send me the details.

that's right, flesh & bones.

there is a gmail account but i can't recall the name nor password .

i'd be grateful if you would stick it up on mediafire.com for me.

edit: i just uploaded the debut single above to mediafire.

controversial subject b/w black & white
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.

enframed wrote:
rappard wrote:
enframed wrote:now that i recall, i had a recording, taken from the college radio station of a the the song the name of which i've never been able to find. i used to sit there with my boombox radio on with the tape "record/paused," waiting to record a song i liked. god, i'd spend hours doing this.

all i remember of the song is that the lyrics went:

"the cranes are moving in the twilight
and the water is dripping from the kitchen tap
the times they are a changing
and i'm being left behind
everybody's running
tryin' to catch up with their lives"

That's "Flesh & Bones" - an Infected B-side. Doesn't this board have a shared gmail account? If so I'd be happy to upload it there, just send me the details.

that's right, flesh & bones.

there is a gmail account but i can't recall the name nor password .

i'd be grateful if you would stick it up on mediafire.com for me.

Hope this works - first time I've tried MediaFire: The The - Flesh & Bones (flac).

enframed wrote:soul mining was ok though i was mad for "uncertain smile"
edit: well, it's great until the piano wankery

The first few seconds of that song are amazing. Also, that's the only song that I have heard by them
Lonesome Bulldog wrote:As long as elites are in the minority, minorities will stay in the majority of the poor.