Rap-Hip Hop at Electrical

People don't make Rap music anymore. They make Beats. Then when the Beats are finished, someone else Spits on them. I think it would sound better if the people doing the spitting would spit on the person making the beats, so that they could get some kind of musical cohesion going, instead of doing all that multi tracking. Rap always sounds so posted.

Rap/Hip Hop at Electrical

We have had a sprinkling of Hip Hop over the years, but it is few and far between (mostly freelance guys). People are put off by how we book by the day, and don't have any "beats".
You don't need all our rooms for that. You can get most of that stuff done with a keyboard, computer, big ass speakers, and a voiceover booth.
Greg Norman FG

Rap/Hip Hop at Electrical

MTAR wrote:atom wrote:ha, I guess thats a no then.Not true. I was there when Bob was finishing up a recording with a Japanese hip hop group called 54-71.

Yeah, the 54-71 album is called enClorox, if I'm not mistaken.

It would be a very good album, if not for the murderous pronounciation of English made by the Japanese singer. Even so, it's worth a listen, especially What Color?. They're not so much Rap, as more of a Hip-Hop beat mixed with a funky bass, and some Primus-style guitar riffs.
A bit like an Indie, simpler version of Primus.