What gear do you want right now...

eliya wrote:Snowblinder wrote:Right now in town there is a consignment store that has:-An Ampeg B-25 for $300-A Traynor TS-120B for $100-An Ampeg Classic series 1x15 cabinet, but with an EV from an old Mesa cab installed, for $175.-A vintage AND a more recent Sunn 2x15, the modern one has some old JBL's installed.-An old Sunn 1x18 cab for $200.-A Sunn 1x15 Beta Lead combo for $300.I want all of this. Probably don't need that TS-120B, but if they'll take $80 I might not be able to resist.Let me help. Buy the B-25 and one of the Sunn 2X15.Hell, get both of the Sunn 2X15 and also the 1X18, and finally form that downtuned drone metal band youve always wanted to.Seriously though, I'd probably snap up that 1X18. So cool.
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt

Right now in town there is a consignment store that has:-An Ampeg B-25 for $300-A Traynor TS-120B for $100-An Ampeg Classic series 1x15 cabinet, but with an EV from an old Mesa cab installed, for $175.-A vintage AND a more recent Sunn 2x15, the modern one has some old JBL's installed.-An old Sunn 1x18 cab for $200.-A Sunn 1x15 Beta Lead combo for $300.I want all of this. Probably don't need that TS-120B, but if they'll take $80 I might not be able to resist.

endofanera wrote:eliya wrote:Snowblinder wrote:Right now in town there is a consignment store that has:-An Ampeg B-25 for $300-A Traynor TS-120B for $100-An Ampeg Classic series 1x15 cabinet, but with an EV from an old Mesa cab installed, for $175.-A vintage AND a more recent Sunn 2x15, the modern one has some old JBL's installed.-An old Sunn 1x18 cab for $200.-A Sunn 1x15 Beta Lead combo for $300.I want all of this. Probably don't need that TS-120B, but if they'll take $80 I might not be able to resist.Let me help. Buy the B-25 and one of the Sunn 2X15.Hell, get both of the Sunn 2X15 and also the 1X18, and finally form that downtuned drone metal band youve always wanted to.Seriously though, I'd probably snap up that 1X18. So cool.The 1x18 IS pretty cool. I've never played through an 18, but imagine it would make me smile. I'll see what I can talk them down to tomorrow.The more I've thought about it, the TS-120B might be redundant since I'm already playing through a Rusty Box and have no real pressing need for the 120B's graphic EQ.

Somnambulist wrote:Gear lust is upon me and I have no money...EGCCeriatone AC30/DC30 clone deal - I have heard tons of great things about it...A PreSonus Firewire input of some typeA few decent mics to start some home recording withHey the Ceriatone dc30 is on sale if you order it by the end of the month. It's $685. Shipping would probably be $200 to you. I bought one last month. Kicks much ass.Custom faceplate I made for mine!
http://myspace.com/sadlikecrazy

Snowblinder wrote:endofanera wrote:eliya wrote:Snowblinder wrote:Right now in town there is a consignment store that has:-An Ampeg B-25 for $300-A Traynor TS-120B for $100-An Ampeg Classic series 1x15 cabinet, but with an EV from an old Mesa cab installed, for $175.-A vintage AND a more recent Sunn 2x15, the modern one has some old JBL's installed.-An old Sunn 1x18 cab for $200.-A Sunn 1x15 Beta Lead combo for $300.I want all of this. Probably don't need that TS-120B, but if they'll take $80 I might not be able to resist.Let me help. Buy the B-25 and one of the Sunn 2X15.Hell, get both of the Sunn 2X15 and also the 1X18, and finally form that downtuned drone metal band youve always wanted to.Seriously though, I'd probably snap up that 1X18. So cool.The 1x18 IS pretty cool. I've never played through an 18, but imagine it would make me smile. I'll see what I can talk them down to tomorrow.The more I've thought about it, the TS-120B might be redundant since I'm already playing through a Rusty Box and have no real pressing need for the 120B's graphic EQ.Oh yeah, forgot the 1X18. I probably wrote it at least 10 times here, but the 1X18 I used to play through was boss. It'll blow your mind with the right amp.