Loop(ing) Pedal.

ok, in that video, he uses an "undo" function to get rid of a pass. i know the oberheim echoplex has this feature, and he does it on the rc20xl by holding the left pedal for 2 sec. when i hold the left pedal on my rc20 for 2 sec, it just deletes the loop -- same thing with the right pedal (redundant and annoying!). i just looked at a pdf of the rc20 manual and i see no mention of an undo function.

am i missing something or was this feature introduced in the xl?

this is really frustrating, since during live performance squeaks of feedback or jack noise have gotten in the loop and fucked it up, and that'd be easily curable with an undo.
jimmy spako wrote:jeff porcaro may be gone but his ghostnotes continue to haunt me.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

I've owned the Boss Looper and liked it a lot for messing around with stuff on my own. We could never use it with the band though because it would always be off by a second or two and the drums would get off. Probably my fault though and not the pedal's.

One of my friends and a Boomerang and loved it.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

ohiowa wrote:I've been using a Headrush for the past few years and it's solid, and sounds pretty good, it's a workhorse for me, i use the delays a bit, but own the pedal for the looping.

that's my looping cents

Set me straight here, what type of options does the Headrush have in terms of multiple outputs?

world of pee wrote:am i missing something or was this feature introduced in the xl?

Bingo.
"That man is a head taller than me.

...That may change."

Loop(ing) Pedal.

that's my looping cents[/quote]
Set me straight here, what type of options does the Headrush have in terms of multiple outputs?[/quote]

the headrush has 4 outputs which doesn't really do anything for the looper, but in tape delay mode assigns each output to one of the virtual "taps" which can be spaced using a knob on the pedal, it's kind of cool for recording to effect each "tap" or pan them all crazy like but i've never used it live as carrying 4 amps is annoying.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

ohiowa wrote:that's my looping cents
Set me straight here, what type of options does the Headrush have in terms of multiple outputs?

the headrush has 4 outputs which doesn't really do anything for the looper, but in tape delay mode assigns each output to one of the virtual "taps" which can be spaced using a knob on the pedal, it's kind of cool for recording to effect each "tap" or pan them all crazy like but i've never used it live as carrying 4 amps is annoying.

the first 2 outputs can be used with the looper. output 1 will play the live part while output 2 will play the looped part.

the delay mode has also been useful to me as an amp splitter.

Loop(ing) Pedal.

I just got my Akai Headrush E2 in the mail and it doesn't work correctly. The manual says that to loop, you start recording by tapping the left Rec/Dub switch, then tap it again to end the recording and start the loop. My problem? The recording does not end and the loop does not start. I tap the Rec/Dub switch all day and nothing happens.What a piece of junk. I'm sending it back, quite disappointed.Did anyone else have this problem?

Loop(ing) Pedal.

Two new ones I'm interested in:The upcoming Looperlative LP-2...and the upcoming DigiTech JamMan Stereo LooperBoth do reverse looping, cost less than the Boomerang III and hopefully won't have the reliability issues of the DL4 - too bad the Headrush doesn't do reverse and have a little more loop time, or I'd get that one.