UK General Election 2015 In 2015 I will be voting for:

2207 wrote:nihil wrote:What in the hell are you people talking about?We're voting for the new American President's Arse Licker.Gold!However, there will never be another love like theirs:You see, he never got stuck having to picture Sinatra banging her.
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

simmo wrote:geiginni wrote:I like to think that what is amusing him so much in this photograph is that she is poking her finger up his ass. FYP. You know you love it, you right Hollywood bastard I love you. Something your twiggy little tart of a wife won't do
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

Who's watching the first live debate? It's fun trying to identify actual policy and commitments amongst all the soundbites, spin, smiles and "I spoke to a 40 year old black woman in Barking the other day".Is it my bias or is the current order of who's winning the charm offensive Clegg-Brown-Cameron?
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.