Studios in Brooklyn / NYC

Come to Emandee in East Williamsburg and record with me or Mark Ospovat.It's a still a work in progress and can be a little messy but the live room sounds great and the drum sounds are huge. 13" ceilings in the untreated live room and two "dead" rooms... Only 16-track 1" or Digital... but he has a rad Trident board.If you record with me I have a better mic arsenal (beyer ribbons, etc.)... but Mark has better "ears". PM my if you think I can help...Or like said above... book Greg or have Greg fly out to BKLYN.
David
TRONOGRAPHIC - RUSTY BOX

Hey there - Anyone in Brooklyn have Pro Tools and super-proficient with drum edits?I need about two hours worth of someone's time this week. Getting four songs together to track guitars on, and there's a few leftover drum things bothering me.Alos, today (Sunday) would be good if you're around.Happy to pay, of course.PM me.

Eoghann wrote:Hello there PRF. I'm a long (long) time forum-lurker and engineer based in Scotland. I'm looking for a recommendation for a reasonably priced studio/recording space and engineer in Brooklyn, for a friend who needs a few hours recording time in the next week or so. The session would be 2-3 musicians playing acoustic instruments with minimal (if any) overdubbing. Any suggestions gratefully received. Cheers! I engineered a session at Thump, in Greenpoint, while I was in Brooklyn last summer. Incredibly affordable day rate and the owner was a really nice guy. They're running a Neotek with a very solid mic locker and a plethora of outboard. More importantly, it was an incredibly comfortable space to be in for the day, lots of natural light and big backyard. I can't speak for the price or quality of the in-house engineers, as I was only renting the studio as an outside engineer. Highly recommended.http://www.thumprecording.com