What antiperspirant you use?

My tip = start your clean routine with a scrub down using a liquid shower soap. Wife likes Neutrogena ($$ all varieties) I opt for the Sam's Club Brand (NOT $$ Blue w/Aloe). Not only does it leave your skin squeaky clean, it also eliminates soap scum build-up in the tub or shower-THIS IS HUGE!!! It may also have some ++ Anti-bacterial effect, as mentioned earlier in the thread = not sure. I use FAR LESS deodorant per application now = don't need as much.I agree with those who find the Men's brand fragrances revolting--to me they're like sweet smelling insecticide or Pine-Sol. Wife swears by the Mitchum Roll-On, but it never dries dry for me. Go ahead and laugh but I use this Aldi brand (ShowerFresh Scent not Powder) for hers. The most expensive component of deodorant is fragrance, and even supposedly unscented types contain ingredients to make them smell neutral so why bother with this debate.This and other cheapo's use less than the big names which is a good thing in my book. I don't think reeking of deodorant is a good thing.

What antiperspirant you use?

Husband swears by Mitchum despite the eye-gougingly annoyingly "...then you're a Mitchum man" ad campaign (as in, "if you think a corndog is a vegetable..." stuff); he was even trying to quit it because of said campaign and just couldn't, because he hates stuff that smells and it's relatively unscented, smells a lot like the Ivory soap he uses too--like barely anything, but what smell there is is a good one. TMI: I enjoy sniffing his armpits sometimes right when he comes out of a shower, so it gets my vote too.
i don't wanna post any more comments 'cause if i do my status will no longer be "courtesan."