Bandcamp is a holy shit hell fuck bonkers crazy go nuts tool

Miel wrote:What the hell? Why can't I just upload an MP3? I have a slow (64kbps on fricking broadband) connection and uploading gigantic WAVs is doing my head in. It doesn't work because of server timeout. I've only been able to get up a 30-second song; my longer ones just half-upload, then Sorry, your connection has timed out. Try again. After waiting about an hour, the last thing I want to hear is Try again. Anything, but please, not try again.It's because of nerds like people on THIS forum, that like lossless files. I don't care about lossless files at all, some people do. You can have file formats that are smaller, but start with the best source material. Bandcamp is a great tool, you have to work a touch harder to use it. It keeps away a lot of myspace bands...
Yes it's true, I am made from atoms.

Bandcamp is a holy shit hell fuck bonkers crazy go nuts tool

Bandcamp is a good, clean service. I like the layout and ease of use... way better than myspace - BUT!What the hell? Why can't I just upload an MP3? I have a slow (64kbps on fricking broadband) connection and uploading gigantic WAVs is doing my head in. It doesn't work because of server timeout. I've only been able to get up a 30-second song; my longer ones just half-upload, then Sorry, your connection has timed out. Try again. After waiting about an hour, the last thing I want to hear is Try again. Anything, but please, not try again.