PRF010 Teeth "The Strain" - Available! #rockvscancerrockwins

This thread is fucking incredible, as is Mr. Grabski.I don't care if you were going in there to bang on some fucking pots and pans for 2 days, whatever comes out is going to be special.And I love Steve's idea of naming any comparable endeavor a Grabski, but talk about setting the bar high. It may be a while before we see another true Grabski.
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture

PRF010 Teeth The Strain - Available! #rockvscancerrockwins

Warning, rambling post is rambling...Haha, two vital pieces of equipment arrived at my doorstep yesterday. I got a smokin' deal on a Zildjian Rarities 24 ZHT (that's right, ZHT) ride; $200. Damn is this thing big. Granted, I like my ~21 vintage Z. Avedis marching band ride, but this thing is just on another level! And my Boss ODB-3 arrived (got it for $50 used). Today my Sunn Beta Lead head will arrive... I gotta fwd it to the shop almost immediately though; I need both channels in working order so I can use both simultaneously. I'd kinda like to hear it immediately after I get it, but I think I'll resist the temptation and just get it to the damn shop.Regarding my fund-raising for the trip and related expenses, wow, I'm almost at five grand. This will help with distribution costs for sure, among other things. I'm astounded by all of the kindness of everyone who has contributed.My esophagus better repair itself soon. Radiation burned the crap out of it and I've been suffering from the worst heartburn/reflux of my life... I've tried various prescription meds but today I think I'm gonna try some aloe vera juice. I require healthy digestive system so I can indeed enjoy some good foods in Chicago! I'm really missing my morning raw egg with hot sauce regimen!! Generally I eat anything; I'm indiscriminate liek a tiger shark except I don't eat trash cans or car batteries...

PRF010 Teeth "The Strain" - Available! #rockvscancerrockwins

Mr. Grabski -Man, you are only one year older than me and frankly your story is inspiring and incredibly humbling. You also make me feel like I should be doing a lot more with myself than I am. My wife and I will be more than happy to donate to your project because frankly, whatever comes out of this is sure to be special.Steve and Bob, you guys are awesome. This story has really made my day.PRF, you are all fine folks. It warms my heart to read how everyone has jumped to action to help Mr. Grabski with his project./grouphug!Best of luck with your illness sir, my wife and I will keep you and yours in our thoughts.

PRF010 Teeth The Strain - Available! #rockvscancerrockwins

A fuck a cancer. All five of them.Like most of us, there are far too many cancer stories among my family and my close friends. I may be 80 miles away from the center of the PRF universe, but I am making the trip for any/all of the Quencher's, Hot Doug's, Kuma's madness in regard to this visit and this project.Also,QUESTION FOR STEVE!If you need an additional intern/lackey for this so the rest of the crew can carry on with the revenue making endeavors; I volunteer my services to answer phones, sweep floors, carry trashcans, and other things. (I already own coveralls).All I ask for in return is one aluminum business card.
"If you can't get 'yer rock & roll across in less than two minutes,
another five isn't going to make the difference"
- Lin Brehmer