For free: Things.

ERawk wrote:The G-Zewska/Scalpone Memorial Garden has yielded a variety of berries and herbs. Anyone is more than welcome to take the following (within reason):- Dill- Black Currants (great for your own preserves/bootleg Absolut Currant)- Red Currants (in limited supply)- Gooseberries- Mint- ChivesIf interested, please arrange with me to come by the apartment on the weekends. This will be open as long as supplies are a surplus. Signed,ERawkSextonI recommend!
http://www.myspace.com/sheripped

killyourself wrote:Tommy wrote: the drivers will need refoamedtotally off topic but are you originally from Ohio? I used to work with a guy from Ohio who also left out "to be" in sentences like the above.This was quite common when I lived in Pittsburgh. I would occasionally see it in craigslist ads in Nashville as well.

Pair of Bose 802 (series I - I think) PA loudspeakers. These have the covers but all of the drivers will need refoamed. I don't have the time nor the patience to refoam 16 little speakers. A cursory ebay search shows it would cost about $36 total to refoam these if you do it yourself.They look like this:Come get these fuckers!

killyourself wrote:Tommy wrote: the drivers will need refoamedtotally off topic but are you originally from Ohio? I used to work with a guy from Ohio who also left out "to be" in sentences like the above.Nope. Missouri originally. BUT that was a typo. It was supposed to either read "the drivers will need to be refoamed" or "the drivers will need refoaming." I just combined the two thoughts. Sometimes what I'm thinking in my head doesn't translate very well to the ol' fingers.

the finger genius wrote:I also have an old Altec 1678(c?) mic mixer. I started to mod this, and I may have killed it. Maybe you can bring it back to life, or at least use some of the transformers in here for a DIY project. Also pick up in Jersey City.Hello, very old post. I did a search for Altec 1678 and I found this.Is it still available, by any chance?What kind of mods did you plan to do? I want to get one of these.

Tommy wrote:For free to anyone willing to pick them up in Chicago:50 or so cassettes of 70s and 80s punk, hardcore, and post punk. Dubbed from about a 50/50 mix of vinyl and other cassettes.PM Choppy about this, he does this weird/fun Cassette DJ Spin so I bet he would like these.
Ty Webb wrote:
You need to stop pretending that this is some kind of philosophical choice not to procreate and just admit you don't wear pants to the dentist.