hi-hat stand

I ended up getting a Tama Roadpro for about 90 or so
I think I'll need to lessen the tension on the pedal a little bit or get used to it, but I feel confident that it's not going to be falling apart at shows all the time
thanks for the input

cymbals that I got

Avedis Zildjian 14" new beat hi-hats
Avedis Zildjian 20" medium Ride
K Zildjian 18" custom Dark Crash
A Custom Zildjian 17" Crash

The K sounds so fantastic

hi-hat stand

A vs B wrote:I ended up getting a Tama Roadpro for about 90 or so
I think I'll need to lessen the tension on the pedal a little bit or get used to it, but I feel confident that it's not going to be falling apart at shows all the time
thanks for the input

cymbals that I got

Avedis Zildjian 14" new beat hi-hats
Avedis Zildjian 20" medium Ride
K Zildjian 18" custom Dark Crash
A Custom Zildjian 17" Crash

The K sounds so fantastic

Excellent.

Now go get a cowbell and a bag of coke and you're all set.

:D
http://evonoche.com

hi-hat stand

Help me.I have a Pearl hi-hat stand and the pull rod disappeared from the practice room (wtf.)They stock two different Gibraltar pull rods at my local music store, metric and standard, and neither fit. I have tried. They are both too skinny and the thread spacing does not seem to match.What am I looking for? How standard are these things? “ Robinps Three cheers for the mighty drum threads sticky.

hi-hat stand

Teacher's Pet wrote:Help me.I have a Pearl hi-hat stand and the pull rod disappeared from the practice room (wtf.)They stock two different Gibraltar pull rods at my local music store, metric and standard, and neither fit. I have tried. They are both too skinny and the thread spacing does not seem to match.What am I looking for? How standard are these things?Similarly, my pull rod for my Iron Cobra hi-hat stand is bent and I'd like to replace it. Anyone know if it'd be standard or metric?

hi-hat stand

four\_oclocker\_2 wrote:Teacher's Pet wrote:Help me.I have a Pearl hi-hat stand and the pull rod disappeared from the practice room (wtf.)They stock two different Gibraltar pull rods at my local music store, metric and standard, and neither fit. I have tried. They are both too skinny and the thread spacing does not seem to match.What am I looking for? How standard are these things?Similarly, my pull rod for my Iron Cobra hi-hat stand is bent and I'd like to replace it. Anyone know if it'd be standard or metric?6mm rods on all Tama hi-hats. Here you go:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tama-HH905-3-HH ... 3390b144c8
Redline wrote:Not Crap. The sound of death? The sound of FUN! ScrrreeEEEEEEE

hi-hat stand

stewie wrote:Don't get Premier hardware. You'd be better off building it out of Lego than using Premier.I've had a full set of Premier hardware since like '99 or '00(?), which came with the XPK kit I had. Sold the shells but kept the hardware, haven't babied any of it, and shit still looks/works fine. I'm still using the original HH clutch. Maybe that era was better quality...?