Misheard Lyrics

David Bowie - Space Oddity: "The papers want to know whose shirts you wear"... misheard as "who shot you where". At once commenting on how the papers want to know: "who photographed you with whom", "who managed to send you to ..where in space?" and ultimately the intimate circumstances of your own assassination by a "fan". Clever stuff, Bowie...that's why I'm a fan. The reality about shirts a return to earth then, but still some ambiguity about fashion or football. Your astronaut being the ultimate mix of hippy and jock.

Misheard Lyrics

WoundedFoot wrote:Marsupialized wrote:I always thought it was 'Don't try to be young baby' in 'Die Die My Darling'I am 90% sure I am wrong on a huge portion of the Misfits catalogI thought let those bastards believe in Angelfuck was live responsibly. It's kinda necessary to look up the lyrics to Danzig-era Misfits. Not only because the lyrics are hilarious, but you can also know what the fuck he's warbling about.I had a friend in high school who thought Evilive was called Chilling.With a slight stretch of the imagination, I can see where he was coming from.