Upcoming shows in Milwaukee

My awesome wife Nicole's awesome film, Taxidermists, is playing as part of the Milwaukee Film Festival this weekend. It's in the Shorts: Stranger Than Fiction screening, which happens at 2:00pm Thursday at the Times Cinema and 4:45pm Monday at the Downer Theatre. It's a lovely short film and a good deal of it was shot there at the Milwaukee Public Museum. She will be there, say hi, she's the very nice redhead who seems way out of my league (because she is.)
Maple Stave::Grappling Hook::Des Ark

Upcoming shows in Milwaukee

My awesome wife Nicole's awesome film, Taxidermists, is playing as part of the Milwaukee Film Festival this weekend. It's in the Shorts: Stranger Than Fiction screening, which happens at 2:00pm Thursday at the Times Cinema and 4:45pm Monday at the Downer Theatre. It's a lovely short film and a good deal of it was shot there at the Milwaukee Public Museum. She will be there, say hi, she's the very nice redhead who seems way out of my league (because she is.)Will try to check this out... the MKE film festival is the real deal. Highly recommended.