Best Food In Chicago

tmidgett wrote:mrcancelled wrote:jeff\_fox wrote:mrcancelled wrote:m'lady and I tried L'Patron earlier and it ruled. We swapped halves of the al pastor and carne asada burritos -- both were great but the al pastor was one of the best burritos I've ever eaten.Yup! Try the lomo tacos (ribeye w/ grilled onions). And the fish tacos. And the elote. Their guacamole is awesome too.Ah, I will have to try all of these. I meant to grab a fish taco or two as well today but didn't have enough cash on me.Fish tacos are revelatory and it's a repeatable kind of revelation. Every time I kinda can't believe I can eat such a thing in Chicago, IL so far from an ocean.I just tried a few last night, this is no joke.

Best Food In Chicago

warmowski wrote:ginger wrote:I want to give a thumbs up to Josie's Dumplings in Stickney.They have a small grocery store in the front of the shop where you can get all kinds of Czech delicacies to take home. This small, family business is starting to struggle, so help them out if you can. http://www.josiesdumplings.com/page%201.htmlMy Bohemian grandmother made these dumplings, and she called them sinkers.And they were whoa. Haven't had them in a long, long time. Thanks for the heads-up. Stickney, here I come.-rwalk over to villa nova while yer at it.