The Comedy of Craigslist

Japanese TV looking for a punk/rock band-man who plays drum (Chicago)Japanese TV production looking for a punk/rock bandsman who plays a drum.We are having Japanese punk rock band member as a guest for filming in San Antonio,and would like to have the talent interact with the local bandman who plays drum.Please contact me if you are interested.Filming will be on 7/13 or 7/14 for few hours.Compensation: $300 cash on siteThanks!http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/muc/5671754267.html

The Comedy of Craigslist

Tommy wrote:flanneljammies wrote:Starting a Global Rock Band to Make Some Real Fucking Money, Bruhhttp://madison.craigslist.org/muc/5514992090.htmlbig whoop, if you're dope shitaki then its all gucci as it should be.This reminds me of the one with that Steve Thunderbolt guy in some strange way. WHERE CELTIC FROST FAILED, I WILL SUCCEED!

The Comedy of Craigslist

Not actually on craiglist but on a local board :Myself (Tanya) and Sanjay are setting up a living situation where something beautiful can take place. We want to create home where each of us can thrive as individuals, where being our true selves is valued and supported, where we can be honest with each other, where healthy boundaries are encouraged and respected, where we can give and receive support from each other, where we can feel safe to be vulnerable and express our needs and emotions, where we can explore and develop clearer communication, and where each of us is honoured, heard and respected. Although we re not sure what to call this house - we re putting aside the word community as it carries a stigma for many people. Truth is, we re not sure at this point, and maybe labels create pre-conceptions ¦ so let s stick to what we want. We want to grow together. We want to create a sense of community, of belonging and acceptance. We want to create a supportive space where each of us can continue to grow and learn and flourish...and believe that community and support are vital in helping each of us to do that. We want to live easy and fully with each other. Maybe have some communal meals, group meditations, nothing set in stone. What we ve got so far is to meet once a week and have a house meeting. This is a place where we can share about ourselves - how was our week? What s going on in our lives, what are we going through? Our challenges, our successes, our joys, our pain ¦ And a place where we can ask for support if we need it. Whatever that looks like, maybe someone needs a hug, or someone needs to process, or maybe just to share. If someone has an issue with a roommate in the house (which invariably happens) - this is place to bring it out, be honest, and have the whole house hold that person(s) - to support them where conflicts would otherwise create bitterness. If we want to actually be close to each other, we need to be real with each other. That s what we want ¦ so ultimately we can really laugh, smile and relax with each other. Other things we ve talked about and other more logistical info ¦We each want to have our own cupboards in the kitchen for our personal food...but would like to share items we all use...no sense in having 4 bottles of olive oil or multiple spices!We want a living room large enough for movement practices (fingers crossed!)We want to keep the communal areas free from TV (unless hidden and used for shared movie nights)Tanya has a cat named Lizzie, who is 11 years old and loves to cuddle. She is a snob and doesn t like other cats...sorry!We are looking for two more people for a 4-bdrm apartment/houseOur ideal location is Dundas to Davenport, Spadina to LansdowneSome of us are sensitive to scents...so we would like to keep the house free of chemically-made scents (incense and natural oils are okay)We want to use natural cleaning and household products when possible and keep our house as earth-loving as possibleNo smoking inside the houseWe recognize that some people are noise sensitive and quiet while others enjoy an environment where they can be loud and express freely. It s all about communication and being aware of our own and each other s needs. So, we are neither a quiet house, or a loud house, it all depends on what each of us need at any given time. If this interests you, please email Tanya: ( email removed )We are hoping to find people by the end of July and start looking for a place in August, for September 1st. SEEMS LIKE MY WORST NIGHTMARE BUT I GUESS I AM UPTIGHT!
take it from me, a guy whos had mouth sores, a mouth full of sores in no good.

The Comedy of Craigslist

FM Major's post:Hello and Hail Satan! Or perhaps Do what thou wilt...Let me make this clear. The *intent* of this space is to recruit active members to apply for a Satanic Temple Colony/Chapter and residents must be active or else may be asked to leave. This action isn't endorsed however I have knowledge an application is in for said startup. The views below are not necessarily those of the TST. I live in this space. It's just how i want it.This is a 4 bedroom 1 1/2 bath currently only occupied by one person. It had two as of about a week ago but he decided to run like a weak, timid, prey animal skipping out on debts. I knew this guy a little prior to letting him move in but not the extent of how many ghosts were in his closet. There's a restraining order out there from what it sounds like battery of his girlfriend and he paid back someone taking him in by abusing her animal; a defenseless large bird. I'd of never let him move in had I known the extent of what he's done. Whatever. Fortunately things finally broke and I gave him a 30 day and decided to leave part way through the month. Seems stupid to me as he still is pay for this and next month having not given proper notice per ordinance. I have no problem following up putting this guy through the ringer.Now that is over... this place can get back on track. I turned down a few decent people in the past because I didn't think they'd more or less work with him being here.Requirements:+ You must love Satan, Baphomet, The Beast of number 666.This is a Satanic space. I suppose if you're into Thelema or some other *kinda compatible occult you might be considered. I do like those people as well but you do need to kinda participate if all else for lolz. However, you can't be... supernatural versions. Your plane must only be in your head and metaphorical like. If you call upon (place diety here) it's your own internalized in your head version. Not like it's a real god.+ You MUST, MUST, MUST, be willing to actively raise a pig and deal with what is involved with people doing so.Things you need to help or deal with:He's chatty and i wake up early for work. Sorry, I can't control needing to take him through the house to get fed in the morning.I have to clean out his cage in the bathtub. I rinse it out but if you're a hygiene freak wear sandals. I don't scrub it down everyday. Once he's truly potty trained and can hold his bladder (i read around 6 - 9 months) he probably won't piss/shit in his cage. That or if people help and take him out, need to go in there. He's been de wormed; it's not unbearable. He's actually getting REALLY good at using his pet loo and only has issues with his cage if i leave him in there. If we leave him in the kitchen there isn't much mess to clean but the loo kinda stinks. We must just work through these issues and make some compromises in order to have such a magical house beast. I don't need to use the bath tub like this if he's not in his cage during the day.If you're there during the day, don't let him sit in his cage. Take him out, let him follow you around the house, go outside, spoon the fuck out of him (he's a cuddle beast) wherever. Help train him. He gives massages. Like, good ones. All it takes is rubbing yourself down with a stick of butter where you want him to root and he goes at it. He's strong too... kinda hurts. I have a lot of bruises from his hoofs and snout. I'm buying him shoes though.Eventually i may need to put down carpets or outright linoleum to protect the hardwood.It's important we raise our pig-beast the right way; with Satanic values.+ You must be interest in a more collective/communal living arrangement. Ideally we'd like to have people share roles even to cooking larger meals. In general I don't mind paying extra for food if someone else actually prepares it. Things like that. Typically this means i buy, someone else prepares. My time is a little more limited than financial resources. You'll find i work my butt off though. I have done quite a bit on beans, chili, and so on. The last roommate said he was interested (along with a lot of things) but didn't exactly do these things once moved in. I'm a firm believer if you pay someone to do something and a trade is agreed not to say but you only... time or capital is interchangeable. I get things done that are typically higher order of... difficulty.+ There could be food dehydrators running through the day/overnight and a friend working in the kitchen; i have a business starting up focusing on dehydrated stuff. The dehydrators make a nice white noise sound that makes sleeping easier.+ You must be okay with Satanic gatherings and PERHAPS stuff that is related to the OTO (possible).+ You must not bring illegal substances into the premise or smoke indoors. Not happening; zero tolerance. Just tell me you have a card and i'll deal with that but... not indoors.+ You must not be vegan; no thanks. I love critters, do not wish any excessive harm to most critters, but your irrational bullshit isn't something we want to deal with. I don't want to have to think we need two sets of utensils or worry about some irrational habit to accommodate. This could or could not be your form of veganism; I don't care. There's things I've done and do that probably push animal rights way more than your passive dietary protest. The ultimate answer is we need to farm raise humans and balance the playing field.+ I'd really like another dog in the house but nothing that gets over ~65lbs. If my swine sone gets ~150-200 having a 100+ lb rottweiller (great dogs) and a pig tossing their weight around sounds like a disaster. My son does need a friend. We might have to kind of introduce them a few times as dogs can be all over the place in how they react.+ You must be okay with animals being present. I pet sit our non-human relatives from dogs to large birds (e.g. a very popular Chicago Greenwing Macaw)+ NO CATS!!!!! I repeat NO CATS!!!!! I have cat allergies.Desired:+ Into bikes/mechanics (we have Cushmans/Westcoaster Mailsters/Custom Bikes)+ Into legal stuff (attorneys are desired, i have paid projects)+ Into programming and website development (i have paid projects)+ Okay with the occasional BDSM act in the house or at least hearing it happen behind closed doors. Perhaps you are good with a video camera? I have a 6 person glory hole confessional booth game i'm designing (and submitting a patent for).+ A structural/architectural engineer would be awesome; I have one project in progress that could use one (licensed preferably)+ Into electronics and embedded systems (one of us is an electrical engineer and has fun projects)+ Licence trade people are awesome (electricians, Plumbers, etc...)+ Fellow Transhumanists that have RFID's implanted in their hands or would like one. You know Revelations 13:16 Mark of the Beast Shit... I might have a few hundred ready to tag you like a beast.+ Nurses or those that can inject RFID's into humans (we have a LEGAL fun project)This is a 4 bedroom 1.5 bath. You couldn't get a room this cheap if you were giving Satan blowjobs to subsidize rent. We might just ask you sign over your soul to move in for this reason; perhaps I am Satan himself? I like Satanic poetry, maybe send one of your favorites?Your room would be about 10x10 with a decent size closet +/- a foot. Two are avail that size and another slightly larger. I'd recommend doing a loft bed as it's what i do even with the larger room. In fact there are three loft beds floating around. One really awesome strong custom.I have storage in the area and we could discuss sharing (a total of three garage spaces). Two are lightly used right now but I could need them in the future.Rent is about $360+ utilities. I installed a new dishwasher, and there's also a brand new ~$1600 LG washer/dryer combo. It's one of those that does both in one unit for space saving. I'm still on the fence if it was worth it as the drying part kind of leaves a lot to be desired. If you use it i'd ask $10/month to cover wear. Alternatively there is a washer/dryer in the basement (coin).Keep your dishes out of the fucking sink. Store them in your room, on the deck, in your fucking car, I don't care; just for the love of Satan's cock not in the sink. I installed a dishwasher at my expense to save space; use it.The color theme of the house is red/black. The couch is pretty bad ass (italian leather blood red) and i've been collecting furniture and spray painting them. If you have a lot of stuff this may or may not work however i do have a garage for potential storage close by.Again, NOOOOOO CATS or Vegans!!! I have an allergy to both. I can tolerate being around them but not long term.
http://www.daisycutters.com.au/

The Comedy of Craigslist

bishopdante wrote:There is a high chance that advert is, in fact, a troll/joke. There is a 25% chance it is not, though.Comments from folks who say they've seen him and his pig walking around on Western.https://www.reddit.com/r/chicago/commen ... on\_cl\_the/
Let's stick together and futurize our attitudes!