The Family Ghost - catch-all spam thread

THANK YOU for listening and for the kind words, you guys. I'm so close to this record that I still have no perspective on it, so this means an awful lot to me!numberthirty wrote:AnthonyVillalobos wrote:That first track sounds beautiful, man! I really dig the artwork too. Looking forward to pickin' up a copy whenever the pressing comes through!Yep.etch wrote:It's beautiful, Jacques. I'm looking forward to the record.
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.

No Dreams is out as of today. Twelve songs; one is an instrumental.Writing and recording it was a fight, but we could not be happier with it. I hope some of you think it's engaging.THANK YOU, friends.
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.

You can now get No Dreams from PRF Distro if you feel so inclined. And you definitely should feel so inclined!Jo(r)sh and Maurice! Thank you for the highly erotic and kind words, respectively!

We played a show on December 19th to mark the release of No Dreams. This is what it looked and sounded like. I think the last song cuts off before it really gets going, unfortunately. If you watch closely, you can probably see most of the audience filing out of the venue throughout our set. Also, I'm to the left and off camera for most of it, which I consider a plus.Setlist: Terminal Points, Histrionics, Safety Corridor, Doctorate, Visitant, Death Blow, Battle Chant, Lost Year/CowardphpBB [media]

We've recently been writing and recording the score to a short film called High-Impact Despondency. If you're interested in hearing one of the sequences, you may listen to it here.I love you.