for sale: things

I stumbled into what I think is a late 30's Geib soft case for a Martin. Has the pin-hole latches and the Geib stamped handle bosses- purple lining. Well battered, but all latches, hinges and handle work perfectly. If you have info, I'd love to hear it- also maybe $150?
No one is paying you to sit on that bed and cry.

Cross post.Pictures are here. << Work thing, I can't post them to the thread at my desk.Selling this excellent condition 1987 Greco RG-80 I had shipped from Japan. Only minor wear, willing to let it go shipped for what I paid to get it here. $800 OBO.Sounds just like you want a Rick to sound. Grinds when needed, cleans up well. I'd keep it but I don't see using it much in a band context and just bought my near-future wife a car this afternoon.Thanks!

Hello!Might be a long shot but I'll try anyway...Bele Telecaster Aluminum Guitar - Travis Bean inspired model 2017 Transparent CherryHere is the Reverb thing: LINKThe Reverb add has the complete description with the specification for the entire guitar.I know I live across the Ocean, but this could be an interesting buy. I have another one for myself!

Let's face it. Your doom band is not legit unless you tour or show up to the gig in this.Runs, stops, drives good. I threw some $$$/parts at it so it would pass emissions. It's an old van so it needs a few things but it's a daily driver. Come to CA and get it. PRF price: $4500.

I don't want to sell this but I'm trying to be good/better with money and my Jazzmaster needs a refret Ampeg Scramler, original box and papers. Great, but used, condition.I have this on eBay for 500 as that's basically what I sold an identical one for about 6 months ago....but I'm willing to take offers to clear it. These have grown in value quite shockingly.Happy to ship anywhere in the world. I'm in the UK.The only trades I'd really offer out there would be for anything Japanese and Jazzmaster/Jaguar shaped. I'd rather actually money truth be told but, well, I'm a fickle guitarist like everyone else.

Cross post from tech room.Some pedals for sale/trade. All of these listed on the Chicago's craigslist. Some slightly different PRF pricing (mostly free shipping). Take another $10 off anything for local pickup.EHX Small Clone w/box SOLD $60 shipped ConUSFulltone 70 w/box $100 shipped ConUSWalrus Messner $130 shipped ConUSDOD 565-A $50 shipped ConUSArion Stage Tuner w/box - free with any other pedal