Bandcamp is a holy shit hell fuck bonkers crazy go nuts tool

a. james wrote:all of my songs cost $1000. thatdamnedfly.bandcamp.comThis is the only reason I haven't played your work on my radio show! You could be reaching six or maybe seven new listeners!!
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.

Bandcamp is a holy shit hell fuck bonkers crazy go nuts tool

Luzwei wrote:a. james wrote:all of my songs cost $1000. thatdamnedfly.bandcamp.coma trailblazer this world needs!yeah, with this digital medium, you own my songs you own me. an FM here once said to me, musicians make money playing music, not selling music. i really don't care to debate that, but i agree with it. when you own my music, i have no reason to show up. i'm not going to be as good as that recording. (HA. HA. HA.) so yeah, you want to walk around with the thing i took my whole life to make? fucking pay me for it. you guys are fuck stupid acting on an old model you need to straight update. maybe our goals in this endeavor differ.edit. this. https://soundcloud.com/anthony-james-11
buy my guitar. now with pictures!