PRF Pacific NW Meetup, May 5?

I'm totally bummed about missing Thundersnow. To that end, I am proposing a Seattle area meetup on May 5.The Bismarck will be having our record release show, and hosting PRF royalty Korean Jeans, on Sunday, May 5 at the Rendezvous here in Seattle. Might be at least 1 additional PRF band joining the bill. Since we have been hesitant to have a PNW BBQ (due to this being a shit town for rock), this seem like a great opportunity to all get together. Maybe meet somewhere for food and drinks ahead of time, come on over to the show (early show, done by 9)... Not a huge deal, just a chance to all hang out together.What say you all?
No one is paying you to sit on that bed and cry.

chris jury wrote:I'm totally bummed about missing Thundersnow. To that end, I am proposing a Seattle area meetup on May 5.The Bismarck will be having our record release show, and hosting PRF royalty Korean Jeans, on Sunday, May 5 at the Rendezvous here in Seattle. Might be at least 1 additional PRF band joining the bill. Since we have been hesitant to have a PNW BBQ (due to this being a shit town for rock), this seem like a great opportunity to all get together. Maybe meet somewhere for food and drinks ahead of time, come on over to the show (early show, done by 9)... Not a huge deal, just a chance to all hang out together.What say you all?
Motherfuckers Move Slow.

Looks like Something Tough will be playing a set as well. There will be some surprises. Is there a particular place we'd like to meet for food, etc ahead of time? Or does Rendezvous work for that as well? My big concern is transporting gear to the venue in a timely manner, but not having it hanging out in a vehicle while we're all drinking somewhere else.

I know I'm putting this in 2 places...but we don't play local that much.I think, without any other input, we'll just gather at the Rendezvous early- Bands will be there loading in by 4...and doors for the show will be at 5 (Grotto basement show, rather than the Jewel box theatre).