Loop(ing) Pedal.

Major wrote:AnthonyCinder wrote:Yeah, the ditto looper was fun until it completely shit the bed after just over a month of use. Didn't drop it, it just decided to stop working. And it seems like they'll only replace/fix if I send it back in the original box, which I threw away like an idiot.Great sound, easy to use, but an F- for durability.Update the firmware. Then sell it and get something else.Umm.. that means plugging it into a computer?

Loop(ing) Pedal.

AnthonyCinder wrote:Yeah, the ditto looper was fun until it completely shit the bed after just over a month of use. Didn't drop it, it just decided to stop working. And it seems like they'll only replace/fix if I send it back in the original box, which I threw away like an idiot.Great sound, easy to use, but an F- for durability.Update the firmware. Then sell it and get something else.
**Do we need the other Chemical Bros. records??

Loop(ing) Pedal.

AnthonyCinder wrote:Major wrote:AnthonyCinder wrote:Yeah, the ditto looper was fun until it completely shit the bed after just over a month of use. Didn't drop it, it just decided to stop working. And it seems like they'll only replace/fix if I send it back in the original box, which I threw away like an idiot.Great sound, easy to use, but an F- for durability.Update the firmware. Then sell it and get something else.Umm.. that means plugging it into a computer?Yes. Mine went tits up after only a few months. Updated the firmware and it was fine.
**Do we need the other Chemical Bros. records??

Loop(ing) Pedal.

Any A/B/Y box that isn't active, i.e. DOUBLING your guitar signal, is going to cut your dick in half. You need something like this https://empresseffects.com/products/buffer Anything else is like that guy in the Re/Search book who split his cock right down the middle, stitched the halves up and said "I have two dicks now!" It's like no man, you have one ruined cock, or two skinny half-cocks at best.
www.myspace.com/pissedplanet
www.myspace.com/hookerdraggerlives

Loop(ing) Pedal.

Big John wrote:I have the radial over the Morley due to the polarity switch in case you have that issue two different types of ampsAlso, those Morley ABY pedals are kinda crap cheap. Not the worst I have used, but far from the best.
"You get a kink in your neck looking up at people or down at people. But when you look straight across, there's no kinks."
--Mike Watt