Recommend me a good gin

Do you want a London Dry style or something more herbaceous/aromatic?Do you guys have Spirit Works in your state? Great gin, grain to glass, they mill, mash, ferment, distill, all in house. they even hand-zest their lemons when it's time. Other good gins:London Dry:BeefeaterHaymansFordsJ Rieger & Co (created and distilled by Tom Nichol, master distiller of Tanqueray. he retired and this is his passion project, made in Kansas City, MO)Street Pumas (distilled in Jerez, Spain, infused in Belgium, bottled in Spain)Plymouth is it's own thingAromatic:VenusSpirit WorksPiucinque (Piemonte, IT)G-Vine (Charentes, FR, made by Ciroc)So many good gins out there...
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.

Recommend me a good gin

my favorite, made mostly with botanicals hand foraged on Islay. literally. theres one guy whose full time job is going around the island picking stuff. all this for $40.The gin is distilled after an overnight maceration of the nine base botanicals “ the seed, berry, bark, root and peel categories “ in spirit and Islay spring water. This alcohol vapour infusion from the distillation then passes through the botanical basket containing the 22 more delicate Islay aromatic leaves and petals. This double infusion gives the Botanist gin its distinctive flavour, allowing the more delicate aromatic leaves and petals to influence the gin vapour without being destroyed. The Islay spring water from which this gin is made comes from Dirty Dottie s spring on Octomore farm, both for the distillation and the bottling at 46%. The Botanist is slow distilled in œUgly Betty , a Lomond Still, one of the last in existence. The distillation takes seventeen hours, four times longer than an average whisky distillation.BotanicalsAngelica root *Apple MintBirch leavesBog Myrtle leavesCassia bark *Chamomile (sweet)Cinnamon bark *Coriander seed *Creeping Thistle flowersElder flowersGorse flowersHeather flowersHawthorn flowersJuniper (prostrate) berriesJuniper berries *Lady s Bedstraw flowersLemon BalmLemon peel *Liquorice root *Meadow SweetOrange peel *Orris root *Peppermint leavesMugwort leavesRed Clover flowersSweet Cicely leavesTansyThyme leavesWater Mint leavesWhite CloverWood Sage leaves

Recommend me a good gin

Whenever I go back home to the UK I always pick up at least 2 of these Adnams First Rate gins : If you can also get hold of it I would recommend this Dyfi Pollination gin. Made with Welsh aromatics, also super floral : USA wise I've really enjoyed Ransom Old Tom, not quite as floral as the two up top. It's got a pleasing aniseed background flavor that really works well with Tonic. Finally, local to Seattle there is Seattle Distilling Company's Gin. Made on Vashon Island and made using aromatics only found on the island, this has a sweet, almost vanilla flavor.