RIP

Moderator: Greg

RIP

Agnès Varda's too good for this thread, perhaps too good for this world. And yet she was very much of this world. She was pretty sociable for someone of her stature, right up until the end. I've seen, at this point, probably too many movies. But Vagabond will never leave the personal top ten. It has perfect visual and emotional tone for its subject matter, and is extraordinarily well directed--even the non-professionals bring a lot to the table. For someone who wasn't afraid to confront the occasional "difficult" subject, her filmography is consistently colorful and endearing. A great era of filmmaking is coming to a close no doubt, but I feel less sad than grateful. R.I.P.

RIP

He was a Crip. That's why the funeral balloons were blue. Do the Nipsey."He was ready to meet the L.A. PD to help stop the violence!" That's as bad as the many drug dealers murdered on the tv show 48 Hours that was "ready to start mechanics school" or barber college for that matter...

RIP

Nipsey Hussle was in a gang that killed people.If you kill people because they're selling drugs on your turf, that seems a lot more hateful and contemptuous than just pointing out the facts. Crawl under your blankey and ignore everything, I don't care what you do.

RIP

The Low riders Hot Wheels line was produced in too excessive a quantity to warrant any interest except the most pedestrian collectors.Redline wouldn't be interested.Plus, the detailing on the packaging illustration is at odds with the details on the actual toy car.

RIP

Rest in power, Seymour Cassel, great actor from the Cassavetes stable and beyond. Faces, Minnie & Moskowitz, Love Streams....THAT'S SOME OF THE BEST CINEMA AMERICANS HAVE MADE!There's a nice obituary here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... 84-1102383

RIP

Me Again wrote:Rest in power, Seymour Cassel, great actor from the Cassavetes stable and beyond. Faces, Minnie & Moskowitz, Love Streams....THAT'S SOME OF THE BEST CINEMA AMERICANS HAVE MADE!There's a nice obituary here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... 84-1102383RIP.....damn. He joins Cassavetes, Gazzara & Falk in the great unknown.