The Gear Liquidation Thread

Need to raise funds for a recording session so i'm gonna unload my Boxidizer and my 1970's MusicMan 65 amp. They're at my rehearsal space so I don't have photos but i'll be there sunday and take pics and bring them home so I can ship them out.The Boxidizer is pretty mint. Haven't used it much and haven't gigged with it. Same with the music man. Owner before me had modded it into a proper two channel amp with Dirt on one channel and Clean on the other. I took it to my tech and he rebiased it, replaced the caps and retubed it. It's fresh. I can't tell you what the deal was with the mod, but my tech said it was a very clever idea but they had executed it poorly and turned it into a rats nest inside, so he cleaned it up and streamlined it. The clean sounds like a Fender and the dirty channel sounds pretty gnarly actually. $150 for the Boxidizer SOLD!!$450 plus shipping for the Music Manhttps://reverb.com/item/22247626-1970-s ... 5-tube-amp

The Gear Liquidation Thread

Need to raise funds for a recording session so i'm gonna unload my Boxidizer and my 1970's MusicMan 65 amp. They're at my rehearsal space so I don't have photos but i'll be there sunday and take pics and bring them home so I can ship them out.The Boxidizer is pretty mint. Haven't used it much and haven't gigged with it. Same with the music man. Owner before me had modded it into a proper two channel amp with Dirt on one channel and Clean on the other. I took it to my tech and he rebiased it, replaced the caps and retubed it. It's fresh. I can't tell you what the deal was with the mod, but my tech said it was a very clever idea but they had executed it poorly and turned it into a rats nest inside, so he cleaned it up and streamlined it. The clean sounds like a Fender and the dirty channel sounds pretty gnarly actually. $150 for the Boxidizer SOLD!!$450 plus shipping for the Music Manhttps://reverb.com/item/22247626-1970-s ... 5-tube-ampSorry, just bumping this post to include the Reverb add. PRF discount still applies.