Little details from your day

Long time listener, etc.I started a new grad program in an attempt to have more choice over my work projects.I have two classes right now, both with the same prof.I spent the last 3 days doing homework for Class A which is due...next week. Class B's homework is due tonight. The result of this is me walking up and down my house ordering my cats to bring me THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES.

A very good friend of mine is deeply involved in https://www.gildasclubchicago.org/, and for the second year in a row, I took her call to help out with a Bears Care fundraiser with the Chicago Bears. It's my last year.You know why?I really, really, deeply, very much do not like rich people. Tacky philanthropic rich people are the god damn WORST.

So I was at my gym and saw Sebastian Thompson . He's in ridiculous shape for his age( whatever it is).50 something I looked up Trans Am on the internet.A Gibson Firebird showed up. I got really excited about this guitar. 4 hrs later I'm all jacked about this 72 Firebird.A close friend of the bartender asks if I need an amp after I showed him the pics. He walks home and brings me an older Fender Princeton Chorus. Only wanted a glass of wine .10 dollar amp. Good day.

if you dont know what i am... then you dont know what you areps oh holy cow biscuit dough i just saw some video on friday about gaba reception and ... aww its escaping me but try being gluten free if youre not, for an entire week is the minimum and see if any kinda of suffering youre going through ceases or eases jeepers what the cow was i watchin? the guy had issues with gaba and..gliadin? j'en sais pas