what're you buyin', what's on its way?

chris jury wrote:Also came here to post that I have a surf green Bullet Mustang HH body on the way. A few months back I scored a 22.5 scale Duo Sonic neck. Been waiting to find one of these to do a budget build, maybe use up some tort pickguard material I have laying around. I dropped a mustang pickup in the neck of my white HH, but I never use it, so will recycle into this. I'm more inclined toward a musicmaster, but the neck is an original w/ the duo logo- so the cost of a switch and one more pickup is negligiblefinally showed up yesterday- neck pocket is a little small -fitting a fender neck into a squier body. Will do some filing and such.Now to score a bridge and spare pickup.Also-thinking about going with a 1 piece white guard.
No one is paying you to sit on that bed and cry.

chris jury wrote:chris jury wrote:Also came here to post that I have a surf green Bullet Mustang HH body on the way. A few months back I scored a 22.5" scale Duo Sonic neck. Been waiting to find one of these to do a budget build, maybe use up some tort pickguard material I have laying around. I dropped a mustang pickup in the neck of my white HH, but I never use it, so will recycle into this. I'm more inclined toward a musicmaster, but the neck is an original w/ the duo logo- so the cost of a switch and one more pickup is negligiblefinally showed up yesterday- neck pocket is a little small -fitting a fender neck into a squier body. Will do some filing and such.Now to score a bridge and spare pickup.Also-thinking about going with a 1 piece white guard.If I am correct in assuming "HH" translates to "Humbucker" sized, I might have a couple of things sitting around that you could just have(going on the assumption that they are functional).

Tommy wrote:numberthirty wrote:chris jury wrote:chris jury wrote:Also came here to post that I have a surf green Bullet Mustang HH body on the way. A few months back I scored a 22.5 scale Duo Sonic neck. Been waiting to find one of these to do a budget build, maybe use up some tort pickguard material I have laying around. I dropped a mustang pickup in the neck of my white HH, but I never use it, so will recycle into this. I'm more inclined toward a musicmaster, but the neck is an original w/ the duo logo- so the cost of a switch and one more pickup is negligiblefinally showed up yesterday- neck pocket is a little small -fitting a fender neck into a squier body. Will do some filing and such.Now to score a bridge and spare pickup.Also-thinking about going with a 1 piece white guard.If I am correct in assuming HH translates to Humbucker sized, I might have a couple of things sitting around that you could just have(going on the assumption that they are functional).HH means dual humbucker routing.It does indeed mean dual humbucker- actually a swimming pool route. But I will be building this as a 2x single coil guitar, using the Duo-sonic/Mustang/Bronco style single coils.
No one is paying you to sit on that bed and cry.