CBD oil

jeff\_fox wrote:Boombats wrote:Now they're saying that it can damage the liver, at least in mice.See also: Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, every allergy medication, pretty much every medication ever.Particularly when 'stacked' like guitar pedals, which I know a lot of folks do. Liver is forgiving, but we abuse the shit out of it. I would question nearly any FDA approved test with cbd/thc to the hilt right now. I'm sure they have a long-term plan to co-opt the entire process and distribution, but it is pretty grass level right now. We buy from a small company right now, and they have a great product. A member of my family uses it daily and we've seen incredible results w/r/t anxiety and the blues. You kinda don't feel it until you stop taking it for a few days. It's not instantaneous, but really has turned someone in my house around.

CBD oil

One really important reality to keep in mind here...As FM Catwoman pointed out, it's not like there is a FDA out there keeping the outfits that made CBD oil on the "Up And UP"Here in Illinois a school bus drive who had been using came up positive on his drug test after he started using CBD oil. If that is the case, it seems like the potential for a negative reaction for someone who is "Pot"-sensitive might be there.

CBD oil

Dave N. wrote:Is there an inexpensive brand that anyone stands by? CBDMd seems to be working ok for me, but I don t buy it regularly because it s so damn expensive.Have a look here https://cbdoilusers.com/best-cbd-oil/, as kindly posted by catwoman above. I did some poking around, and can confirm that Lazarus is indeed the cheapest per mg of CBD.You even get 10% off if you use the coupon code on the review site.

CBD oil

13 months later update. I have been taking it daily for a year now. Total game changer as far as the joint pain goes. I took advil or tylenol more days than not before I stated CBD oil and now I don't take it at all. I don't wake up with knee pain that only gets worse throughout the day. I don't have to ice my knees after a long day at work. I've taken up jogging and my knees can handle it! My "bad" elbow is no longer bad. My wife was actually the first person to notice it was working when after a week or so of taking it she pointed out that I wasn't complaining about my knees. I can't believe how much it has helped me. As for the anxiety relief, not so much. Definitely a small help but nowhere near as noticeable as the joint pain relief.

CBD oil

elisha wiesner wrote:13 months later update. I have been taking it daily for a year now. Total game changer as far as the joint pain goes. I took advil or tylenol more days than not before I stated CBD oil and now I don't take it at all. I don't wake up with knee pain that only gets worse throughout the day. I don't have to ice my knees after a long day at work. I've taken up jogging and my knees can handle it! My bad elbow is no longer bad. My wife was actually the first person to notice it was working when after a week or so of taking it she pointed out that I wasn't complaining about my knees. I can't believe how much it has helped me. As for the anxiety relief, not so much. Definitely a small help but nowhere near as noticeable as the joint pain relief.Very encouraging. Glad you've experienced some real relief.

CBD oil

I find it helps me sleep quite a bit and definitely helps with body aches or joint pains. It never did much for me as far as anxiety. The tinctures had the least noticeable effect, the "no THC"* buds the most. The cream works incredibly well for sore muscles. *as a kind of experiment, I made some edibles with about a gram of the buds and got stoned out of my mind. I wouldn't recommend this (I guess, unless you want to get stoned out of your mind). I don't know what the quality assurance is like for the growers, or if it's really difficult to create strains with absolutely no THC, but yeah.