Democratic Debate #2 Who won?

I wonder how much of that 40%+ of non-voters is down to apathy and how much is due to simply being disenfranchised. If you live in California or New York or anywhere that's not a swing state, it really makes little difference whether you vote for the next president or not.95% turnout in California? Amazing, that will make absolutely no difference to the outcome.

Democratic Debate #2 Who won?

I'm not a fan of Kamala by any means but I think she did well, and I enjoyed her slamming Biden. If the big money establishment types were smart they'd abandon Biden by this point, he has nothing to offer and out of most of these candidates I really think he has the least shot of beating Trump. I don't think he'll ever garner enough enthusiasm for the 40%+ of folks who didn't vote in 2016 to come out for him in 2020. Yang sucks but I thought he did a good job, at least what I saw of him towards the beginning.I wasn't too impressed with Bernie for the most part though I thought he ended it well. I don't remember anything Buttigeg said.