# 1 Taco Riff.

Justin Foley wrote:"Taco Riff" is a term used to describe a metal riff that is both incredibly heavy and gleefully decadent. So no Khanate or Cheap Trick. Until I'm proven otherwise, I'm going with the "chorus" riff on Electric Wizard's "Dopethrone". Second place considerations - "Metamphetamine" by Eyehategod."SRT" by Fudge Tunnel"Blacktop" by HelmetWhat do you think?= JustinI'll tell you what I think. I think there really should be a PRF cover month dedicated to the Taco Riff, as defined in bold above.

# 1 Taco Riff.

A\_Man\_Who\_Tries wrote:Justin Foley wrote:"Taco Riff" is a term used to describe a metal riff that is both incredibly heavy and gleefully decadent. So no Khanate or Cheap Trick. Until I'm proven otherwise, I'm going with the "chorus" riff on Electric Wizard's "Dopethrone". Second place considerations - "Metamphetamine" by Eyehategod."SRT" by Fudge Tunnel"Blacktop" by HelmetWhat do you think?= JustinI'll tell you what I think. I think there really should be a PRF cover month dedicated to the Taco Riff, as defined in bold above.I am 100% on board with this.