What Are You Thinking Right This Second?

The best drink I ever had was the 40 year old schnapps I got from my father in law for the wedding that I never opened there and then, but did so one month ago after I figured my marriage was pretty much dead. Best drink I ever had. Cried my eyes out. Cried my soul out. Woke my wife. She came into the room, asked if I am all right. If I'm well. If I need help.Fucking revelation that was.

What Are You Thinking Right This Second?

i love seeing cubs families all together when we pass eachother, it s like when families disagree but all dress nice for christmas and no matter if they re teens or the die hard parents or the little adorable kids learning the culture for the first time it s so amazing...as a southside sox fan i still always admired the greatest fans in baseball loving the cubs even though they d not won in a hundred years, i thought all that prowess was earned but it was them rooting for their underdog knowing someday they d fly a Wafter fantasy baseball and after so many players changed teams esp between cubs and sox i kinda outgrew the rivalry, and after almost dying in the hospital in may 2016 i got a juicy steak and was right by wrigleyfield so i figures what greater way to survive death than to see a ball game and you know what? security gave me alittle ish at first but I said this is a $50 steak and see my hospital band? and they let me in steak and all and i say on the cubs side and they won against the angels and i decided cool ill be a cubs fan and it was the best time to jump on the bandwagon seeing that great season none of us will ever forget i was lucky to care as soon as I did to experience the ride so many others grew up and waited their entire lifetimes for