what're you buyin', what's on its way?

bassdriver wrote:TylerSavage wrote:That's a for-life-setup right thereYeah, right? I even gave it 24 hours but it was still not sold on Sunday, I took that as a sign and hit BIN!Not sure though if that thing will fit in my wife s Opel Corsa when we go pick it up!Put the Opel in the cabs, if you hit an open 'A' over and over it'll probably get you home - I've seen a couple bands with that exact setup and they sounded fantastic, one was even playing ska. It sounded great through the ska, in spite of the ska.

what're you buyin', what's on its way?

numberthirty wrote:barndog wrote:I bought a classical guitar from a luthier out in Warrenville. Played a couple he had built and picked one out. I couldn't bring it home that day because I rode my bike out there - gonna pick it up tomorrow. Can't wait.I need a minute to process this.There is a luthier in Warrenville?I've heard about this guy! I live in Warrenville. His shit looks good. Please let me know how it is! I've been thinking about some nylon string goodness and was considering hitting up this local guy or Mr. Wiesner.