BIKER JACKET AFTER 35

CRAP
Total votes: 6 (21%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 23 (79%)
Total votes: 29

Re: BIKER JACKET AFTER 35

So, even though it's 8 million degrees outside in Georgia, and the AC inside is about to have a stroke trying to keep up, I can't help but moop about the house for an hour or so a day in my new jacket.

It does exactly what I'd hoped a new/old leather jacket would do. I feel cool in it, and it feels almost bullet proof.

Can't wait for fall, now.
tbone wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:58 pm I imagine at some point as a practicality we will all start assuming that this is probably the last thing we gotta mail to some asshole.

dontfeartheringo wrote: So, even though it's 8 million degrees outside in Georgia, and the AC inside is about to have a stroke trying to keep up, I can't help but moop about the house for an hour or so a day in my new jacket.

It does exactly what I'd hoped a new/old leather jacket would do. I feel cool in it, and it feels almost bullet proof.

Can't wait for fall, now.
Pix, or it didn't happen, cocksocket. xx
Trey Wrote: "How great must a thread be to miss such a thing? Beans on the penis great, I suppose"

If you want to wear it, wear it. Your confidence will make it look good. Life really is way too short to care about arbitrary etiquette.

I got my first pair of real leather trousers a few months ago (at 34) - I'm still skinny enough to pull it off and I feel like Chris Connolly circa-Psalm 69 whenever I put them on. No regrets.

enframed wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:26 pm
Geiginni wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:06 pm Now in my late 40s I'm more of a base-layer, puffy jacket, hard-shell outer kind of guy. It doesn't look "cool", but it is light, breathable, warm, waterproof, and helps me survive multiple days in wilderness.
One of the more depressing things I've read lately.
Funny, the ability to escape into and enjoy the wilderness on a regular basis is one of the most rewarding and invigorating things I've experienced over the last 10 years. The complete opposite of depressing.

I think relegating the concept of "cool" to that of utter irrelevance has been liberating and uplifting as well. Not depressing.