Crap or Not Crap?

This is Crap (No votes)
Not Crap in Our House
Total votes: 31 (100%)
Total votes: 31

Re: Band: XTC

Adam_I_III wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:31 pm A friend's dad was a very close, life-long friend of AP. It was pretty clear that Partridge has challenges that most of us don't in terms of how he deals with the world. He also is a brilliant, unique writer.

Plus (like Rick Davies and me) they come from Swindon.
Years and years ago I read an interview where Partridge and Moulding were venting about the difficulty they had with Terry Chambers. One of their gripes was that, on returning from a world tour, Chambers got all misty-eyed about Swindon, saying that there was nowhere in the world as beautiful.

Re: Band: XTC

Dudley wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:31 am
Adam_I_III wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:31 pm A friend's dad was a very close, life-long friend of AP. It was pretty clear that Partridge has challenges that most of us don't in terms of how he deals with the world. He also is a brilliant, unique writer.

Plus (like Rick Davies and me) they come from Swindon.
Years and years ago I read an interview where Partridge and Moulding were venting about the difficulty they had with Terry Chambers. One of their gripes was that, on returning from a world tour, Chambers got all misty-eyed about Swindon, saying that there was nowhere in the world as beautiful.
Ha! But who could resist the peerless charms of the derelict train yards, the milky-translucence of a chlorine and piss filled biodome, and an uncatalogueably vast number of Diana Dors murals?

In the spring.