Re: Streaming Netflix/Hulu/etc. - what's good lately?

Every once in a while I have to remind myself why the hell I keep doing a movie recommendation website at my own expense.

Whelp, I love cinema, and I feel sad when I see people talking about watching “Shartnado 7” or whatever. Also it forces me to write a little every week, and do original graphic design regularly.

Anyhow, I completely cleaned up the site for the first time in ages. Every movie that’s online now should be available on it’s respective streaming service. Use the tags to narrow down what you’re looking for.

Check it out here: https://anomalouscinema.com/

If any of you PRF folks have any suggestions based on the kind of stuff I cover, please let me know.

Thanks! -Jonathan
Quitter / Canady tape and digital out now.

Re: Streaming Netflix/Hulu/etc. - what's good lately?

losthighway wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:28 pm
mikedecamp wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:56 am Check out "Clickbait" if you're into crime investigation stuff. Lot's of cool twists.
We've been watching it at my house. Engaging thriller, but wow there's some bad acting. Like watching it has made me study performances to see if I can figure out what isn't working. I don't know enough about acting to really figure it out.
Yeah, some really garbage performances. I was like do we need this entire episode about his wife, my least favorite.
The off performances were almost employed to keep the confusion high.,, ultimately I really dug it as a complete work.

In many ways it was timed too well with the case of poo Gabby Patito. I feel like the general population expects those levels of insight into the real world investigation...
typing...