Re: mr albini vs mr reznor

zorg wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:39 pm The boys must have mended fences along the way, because Steve worked on some drum recordings for The Fragile. That record and everything following sucked a mean dick.

Man I miss threads like that.
I once owned a CD copy of "Downward Spiral" and probably 12-13 years ago played it back on my Hi-Fi and came to conclusion I thought it was a pile of sh*t. Everything FM Steve engineers always sounds good though. Probably why I'm here. Oh... and I did like the soundtrack for that Facebook movie, though I despise Facebook wholeheartedly.

Yeah, we lost a bunch of posts in the fire where everyone apologized to hench for being dickbags. Fun story: I PMed hench around this post and said "dude, you're hilarious, we should hang out sometime." His response: "Faiz, it's Zach. We've known each other for years. Hi!" Odd way to reconnect with someone who has been a super close friend in all the years since.

kerble wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:57 pm Chris Hall tried to take hench to task on that, and look where that got him.
I didn't want to laugh at this (nor really wanna acknowledge that guy's existence at all) but I did. Oof..

And yes, hench rules. Nothing but positive energy out of that guy.

Back to the original post: it's nice that a bunch of coked-up dorks from the Chicago Industrial music scene tried to paint someone else from that era in an unflattering light.
Music

hench wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:16 am now who wants to hear my big black grateful dead mix "the power of independent truckin'"?
Raising my hand HIGH for this.

Also, sadly, I totally missed the original thread back then. If anyone can PM me a link to the original mashup I'd love to hear it for context. And potentially enjoyment. Because I'm an asshole that enjoys humorous things.
self: https://tommiles.bandcamp.com/
old: https://shiiin.bandcamp.com/