Sudoku
Total votes: 1 (5%)
Wordle
Total votes: 4 (20%)
Spelling Bee (NY Times)
Total votes: 1 (5%)
Total votes: 20

Re: Daily puzzle dome

NYT crossword is the best. Though I don't do them daily, I have one of the Sunday crossword books. They're a good challenge, and I've completely solved a few of them.

Wordle is fun if I remember to play it every day.
"Whatever happened to that album?"
"I broke it, remember? I threw it against the wall and it like, shattered."

Dave N. wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:14 pm I’m not smart enough for the NYT Sunday crossword, but I love doing the Monday thru Thursday crossword in the Statesman, along with the one in the Chronicle.

Crosswords take the cake for me.
My wife and I do the Sunday together and can usually tackle it (without cheating) in around 45 minutes. We’ve hit the 35-minute mark several times in the past couple months, but just when we start to feel cocky about it, we’ll get stuck on one for over an hour. Neither of us could solve the Sunday on our own.

As my hair gets grayer my word puzzle time wasting seems to increase.

I really like The Mini at NY Times site. On a good morning I solve it in less than a minute. Wordle is fun too, it's nice to have a puzzle or two that can take less than five minutes while drinking the morning coffee.

The Atlantic crossword starts on Monday almost as short as The Mini, grows more robust but by Friday it's usually too hard for me to bother.

The WaPo crossword, which they steal from the LA Times is a good bigger puzzle that I can usually hang with when I have time.