You wrote it, you watch it

I wear a watch
Total votes: 30 (79%)
I don't wear a watch, nor think too highly of people who do
Total votes: 8 (21%)
Total votes: 38

Re: Fashion behavior: Wearing of watch

I got an actual watch for my birthday. Like the kind with actual gears and shit, winds itself from the motion of my arm. Looks good, stainless steel, blue face so dark that it's almost black unless you're in the sun, didn't cost too much. Seiko automatic, recommended if you need to get like a graduation present for a nephew or if you're just into wearing a watch. But I wear a suit all day so I'm going for a vibe that you might not be interested in.
sparkling anti-capitalist

I have a Samsung smart watch thing I got for free with my new phone. The Battery life sucks, like 24 hours.... It's handy for sleep and health monitoring I guess.

Also have a nice Omega Apollo 13 and a nice Citizen diving watch which I bust out on the odd occasion when feelin' fancy.

A nice watch is not crap. YMMV.
Trey Wrote: "How great must a thread be to miss such a thing? Beans on the penis great, I suppose"

I stopped wearing one (or even carrying a pocket watch [or more accurately just like a regular crummy watch sans strap]) becuz I was constantly looking at it and time at work moved at an incredibly slow pace.

Now I have a so-called Smart Phone that I look at constantly and the time at work seems to move at an incredibly slow pace. Maybe I should start wearing a watch again.

Regarding the side discussion of rings, fingernails & other such accessories, these things are all not crap. I am a strong proponent of all accessories, esp Male Jewelry: finger rings, cock rings, painted fingernails, acrylic fingernails, necklaces, earrings, nose rings, cock piercings, watches, etc.

I say this as someone who actually likes watches from an engineering point of view.

Fancy watches as a sign of baller status make me laugh.

It is infinitely more baller not to give a fuck what time it is.

Into the early 2000s, my uncle had no computer, no mobile phone, just a hardwired dial telephone with no answering machine or answering service.

I don't know if he wears a watch. Probably not.

Smartphones are worse but also more useful.