Re: I’m a sixther. Ask me anything.

tonyballzee wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:21 pm
sixther wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:01 am
tonyballzee wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:55 pm All you people who unthinkingly snarf down donuts and don't gain a pound can suck it. I just look at a donut and I feel my gut start to sag over my belt and my man boobs swelling. Of course I want to eat the whole thing but it will send me right down the slope to fatassery. But donuts are so damn good and I just want a little taste.

But some jackoff always shows up at work with a box full. "Hey everybody! Help yourself!" Do you go to AA meetings with an 8-ball of coke and a bottle of tequila, you sick fucks?

I had a roommate years ago that I drove crazy with this behavior. He would buy some delicious dessert at the store and we would split it. His half was gone within 24 hours, mine would last at least a week. I would only eat one forkful at night. He'd get furious: "Every goddamn day I open the fridge and it's still in there. Just EAT the fucking thing already!"
dad, is that you?
Yes, my child? Frosted or glazed?
DON'T CARE GIMME DONUTS

sixther wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:29 pm
rsmurphy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:10 am Sixther, do you put one sock on and then a shoe, followed by the other sock then the shoe? It feels like donut-halving would bring about other eccentric activities.
damn, what a uniquely specific question.

no you sick fuck what's wrong with you who does that shit omg.
Bun cunts! Bun cunts would do this shit! If you're reducing single serving sweets by halves who knows what else you might be Zeno-ing.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

biscuitdough wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:24 pm If presented with a French Cruller, now impossible to find, fresh and perfect... but the last one, in a workplace breakroom situation, would you sixth it?

I would devour it furtively, like the animal I am.
christ what's wrong with you people? didn't your parents teach you how important it is to share with one another? don't ya'll have kids?

the more unique, rare, and tasty the sweet is, the more inclined you should be to share.