Re: Politics

Amen to that. Can't come soon enough.

It's funny though how easy it is to undermine a politician by taking photos of them eating. Ed Miliband was famously said to have lost the UK election in part due to a picture of him eating a bacon sandwich.

Ha ha, look at him eating, like an animal. I bet he shits too! Who could take this mammal seriously now?

I think what's more interesting about that picture is that it appears there is no entourage, handlers, or really anyone that even knows who the guy is. Not even TFG sitting with him enjoying some KFC, just a washed up fuck who maybe thinks eating that stuff will get him recognized as like TFG...who is also a washed up fuck that no normal person cares about. So, mission accomplished?

Ace K wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:48 am He eats like a depressed iguana
Genuine LOL
djimbe wrote: I think what's more interesting about that picture is that it appears there is no entourage, handlers, or really anyone that even knows who the guy is. Not even TFG sitting with him enjoying some KFC, just a washed up fuck who maybe thinks eating that stuff will get him recognized as like TFG...who is also a washed up fuck that no normal person cares about. So, mission accomplished?
I'm sure that a security detail is off camera. Gotta be 100 people in a 50 mile radius who would like to take a pot shot at him.
Escape Rope / Black Mesa / Inflatable Sex Babies