Re: The All New Gear Liquidation Thread

honeyisfunny wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:18 am Anyone want/need a Coffin Case for guitar? Got one going (in the UK). It's branded BC Rich but they're all the same. Plush red interior, will fit any guitar pretty much. Hell, I'm half tempted to just live in it. £130
I ended up getting one for my bass when we did overseas stuff, it was the most affordable option that was rated as a flight case + had great reviews. Yeah it's corny AF but really has held up well - checked it as luggage on multiple flights before musicians were allowed to bring as a carry-on & no perceivable issues noted w/ the case or the instrument inside. The only down side really is that the shape makes stacking weird w/ multiple cases. Other than that, recommended.

Re: The All New Gear Liquidation Thread

Garth wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:39 am
honeyisfunny wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:18 am Anyone want/need a Coffin Case for guitar? Got one going (in the UK). It's branded BC Rich but they're all the same. Plush red interior, will fit any guitar pretty much. Hell, I'm half tempted to just live in it. £130
I ended up getting one for my bass when we did overseas stuff, it was the most affordable option that was rated as a flight case + had great reviews. Yeah it's corny AF but really has held up well - checked it as luggage on multiple flights before musicians were allowed to bring as a carry-on & no perceivable issues noted w/ the case or the instrument inside. The only down side really is that the shape makes stacking weird w/ multiple cases. Other than that, recommended.
The reason I'm selling is I bought it for my weirdly-long Gretsch Roc Jet but it doesn't fit across my car so it's a pain to take anywhere. It's almost as long as me. But it's a cool case for someone with a) a wider car and b) a weird shaped guitar or bass. My Ibanez Black Eagle bass fits in it nicely too - I dare say anything would.