Re: Politics

"I know I hurt people when I was young. I really messed up. But I know Ron DeSantis has done a lot worse. He’s taken a lot from a lot of people. I speak for all men, women and children. He’s put his foot on our necks," Dillbeck said, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

After the comment, officials at the Florida Department of Corrections began the process of administering three drugs that sedated him, paralyzed him, and then stopped his heart.

the best part..
“But I know Ron DeSantis has done a lot worse. He’s taken a lot from a lot of people. I speak for all men, women and children. He’s put his foot on our necks. Ron DeSantis and other people like him can suck our dicks.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/death-row ... n-desantis

DeSantis and all of the post-Trump breed are willing to kill people or put them in great danger all for a bit on Fox News. Actual fucking monsters: worse than most people on death row.
Music

penningtron wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:39 am the best part..
“But I know Ron DeSantis has done a lot worse. He’s taken a lot from a lot of people. I speak for all men, women and children. He’s put his foot on our necks. Ron DeSantis and other people like him can suck our dicks.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/death-row ... n-desantis

DeSantis and all of the post-Trump breed are willing to kill people or put them in great danger all for a bit on Fox News. Actual fucking monsters: worse than most people on death row.
Ha, even better. Can’t say I sympathize with the late Mr. Dillbeck, but can appreciate his good use of his platform.

As per the discussion on the previous page, I think Whitmer would be a really good choice for POTUS. Not much baggage, good leadership skills and experience, grace under pressure, agreeable countenance/cute midwestern accent, etc.

The only problem is . . . she would be running against some kind of abject dicknose most likely, and politics and the GOP being what they are now, there would be a lot of "rat f*cking," mud slinging, asymmetrical trolling, misinformation campaigns, and just general assholery with a big misogynistic bow on top. Basically I wouldn't wish that on anyone decent who isn't crazy and steeled enough to take it all on. Which she might be. But oof, it sounds like a job for a masochist.
ZzzZzzZzzz . . .

New Novel.

If it ends up being Biden vs. Trump again, then the advantage will go to whichever one of them isn't the first to have a major health scare leading up to the election. If neither has a major health scare, then you'd think Biden would be the clear winner, but don't put it past this country to shoot itself in the foot yet again.

Just thinking about the above makes me feel like crawling back into bed. Haha.
ZzzZzzZzzz . . .

New Novel.

Anthony Flack wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:53 pm Creeps me the fuck out to hear the family of the original victim say how watching the state execute somebody in cold blood in front of them made them feel better.
Eh, the US indiscriminately killed hundreds in Somolia since last year, with nary an eyebrow raised. At least these guys had a legitimate beef with the guy.