Re: The All New Gear Liquidation Thread

four_oclocker_2.2 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:29 pm Strymon Blue Sky V1 - $SOLD

Works totally fine. Comes with a box, just not using it (bought a different reverb pedal shortly after that I'm digging more.)

Chicago pickup let's do this!
Adding to the list -

Moog Grandmother - $SOLD

A contemporary classic. Works great, comes with the box. Only selling because I haven't used it in 3 months since getting my modular rig set up and there's other gear things that are popping up/exciting me. Absolutely works great, absolutely not shipping this. CHI pickup!
Last edited by four_oclocker_2.2 on Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -
Future Living / Daddy's Boy / Blank Banker / Solo

Fomer -
Hungry Man / No Trust / Retreaters

I bought this Marshall Lead 12 Micro Stack while on tour. Kind of an impulse buy. I just don't find myself using it much since I have a Lead 20 1x10 combo for home practice and the half stacks for anything more. Anyway, it's cool, it sounds a lot like a baby JCM 800, but I'd like to move it along. Thinking $750 seems fair compared to others currently listed. Might trade, +/- cash, for Japanese Gibson-type guitars or Precision Basses.

A few things:

Roger Mayer Page 1 fuzz - You can read about it. It's a fuzz. Mayer made the first one of these for Jimmy Page and that's the sound. It's cool but I don't really do fuzzes. I got it as part of a lot that had a Voodoo Vibe in it. It used to belong to Walter Becker, and it has a little tag tied to it with his face on it (removable). It's also one of the big-box guys with three outputs. In basically perfect shape. $200

Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler - You can read about it. Delay, modulation effects, distortion, filters, reverb. It is cool and it sounds good. Expression input, stereo in/out. On/off switch, tap tempo footswitch, MIDI in/out. No power supply (9VDC 500mA). $80.

Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler - You can read about it. Like the M5, only more stuff and three (!) FX sections as opposed to one. I used this a bunch until I got an HX Stomp. It's burly and I like the design. I actually prefer the buttons to the littler HX Stomp guys. Expression, stereo in/out. Three banks of FX, footswitches double as controls for the 28-second looper. Tap tempo footswitch, MIDI in/out. YES I have the power supply. $220.

Electrovoice EVM-15B. An old one, with the blue lettering. Definitely used, but works great. Doesn't appear to have ever been reconed. The dust cap may need to be reglued. No ship on this thing. $80.

Electrovoice EVM-15L. Just like the EVM-15B above, only it's a 15L. If you have ever wanted to compare the two, now is your chance. Also an older one, but looks like a very fresh recone, works great. No ship. $80.

Weber Michigan 12" speaker. You can read about it. 100W, 16ohm. Like new...might even BE new. Paper dust cap. Big lows like an EV, sounds super great, full range for guitar or baritone. I used these in all my cabs in Bottomless Pit and have more than I "need." $60.

penningtron wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:25 pm
tommy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:59 am If those are your settings they are VERY close to what I landed on with mine as well.
The BC? Yeah, the last time I used it I was going for as normal of an Octavia fuzz sound as I could with it. For Lardo, it was more extreme (no Base, Down and Up turned up a quarter turn, maybe a smidge of Sub for the direct feed)
Oh man, is this the Lardo Bit Commander?
Escape Rope / Black Mesa / Inflatable Sex Babies

ChudFusk wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:38 pm
penningtron wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:25 pm
tommy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:59 am If those are your settings they are VERY close to what I landed on with mine as well.
The BC? Yeah, the last time I used it I was going for as normal of an Octavia fuzz sound as I could with it. For Lardo, it was more extreme (no Base, Down and Up turned up a quarter turn, maybe a smidge of Sub for the direct feed)
Oh man, is this the Lardo Bit Commander?
Nope, that would be a very scratched up v1 that I should probably keep around. The v2 is probably better but I'm just too used to the v1.
Music

eephus wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 pm A few things:

Roger Mayer Page 1 fuzz - You can read about it. It's a fuzz. Mayer made the first one of these for Jimmy Page and that's the sound. It's cool but I don't really do fuzzes. I got it as part of a lot that had a Voodoo Vibe in it. It used to belong to Walter Becker, and it has a little tag tied to it with his face on it (removable). It's also one of the big-box guys with three outputs. In basically perfect shape. SOLD

Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler - You can read about it. Delay, modulation effects, distortion, filters, reverb. It is cool and it sounds good. Expression input, stereo in/out. On/off switch, tap tempo footswitch, MIDI in/out. No power supply (9VDC 500mA). SOLD

Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler - You can read about it. Like the M5, only more stuff and three (!) FX sections as opposed to one. I used this a bunch until I got an HX Stomp. It's burly and I like the design. I actually prefer the buttons to the littler HX Stomp guys. Expression, stereo in/out. Three banks of FX, footswitches double as controls for the 28-second looper. Tap tempo footswitch, MIDI in/out. YES I have the power supply. SOLD

Electrovoice EVM-15B. An old one, with the blue lettering. Definitely used, but works great. Doesn't appear to have ever been reconed. The dust cap may need to be reglued. No ship on this thing. SOLD

Electrovoice EVM-15L. Just like the EVM-15B above, only it's a 15L. If you have ever wanted to compare the two, now is your chance. Also an older one, but looks like a very fresh recone, works great. No ship. SOLD

Weber Michigan 12" speaker. You can read about it. 100W, 16ohm. Like new...might even BE new. Paper dust cap. Big lows like an EV, sounds super great, full range for guitar or baritone. I used these in all my cabs in Bottomless Pit and have more than I "need." $60.
EDIT: All gone except the Weber Michigan.

Also...my Reverb shop now with some pictures. A couple baritone acoustics at very different price points with fresh setups and a 1966 Ampeg B-18N in very good working order.
Last edited by eephus on Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

First big chunk of gear I'm selling, mostly pedals and pedal related things (and a step sequencer), PM me for more info or pics, also happy to cut deals if you want multiple items. All prices shipped in the US:

Boss Power Driver 2 - $125 - One of my favorite distortions, people seem to finally have caught up, selling a backup
EHX Bass Mono Synth - SOLD - Velcro on the bottom, works great, includes box
Recovery Effects Ghost Writer - $200 - Turn your guitar into a MIDI controller, brand new never used or taken out of the box except to photograph, includes all documentation and box
Doepfer Dark Time - $400 - Step sequencer that sends midi or CV, Includes power supply, English manual, and USB cable
American Loopers 3 channel looper w/ channel switcher - $100 - Three effects loop switcher, also has a channel switcher (used w/ Verellen amps for gain channel selection), includes box, velcro on the bottom

Balls Effects PRF KWB - SOLD - Kowloon Walled Bunny inspired pedal with multiple switching options, charity build for the PRF, includes box
Balls Effects PRF Pink Muff - SOLD - Combo of Rams Head and Russian Big Muff circuits with a clean blend, charity build for the PRF, includes box
Boss DD-3 - SOLD - Never used live only at home, newer from the last few years, sounds great, includes box and manual
Dusky Effects Hypatia - SOLD - Blown out fuzz/distortion pedal, includes box and manual
Ibanez DE-7 $80 - Best delay ever, I have four of them for some reason oh that's because they rule, selling TWO of them EDIT: ONE SOLD, ONE STILL AVAILABLE
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 3 Plus - SOLD - All cables included, works great, has velcro on it
Last edited by tallchris on Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Band: www.bracketsseattle.bandcamp.com
Old band: www.burnpermits.bandcamp.com
Older band: www.policeteeth.bandcamp.com

EDIT: All sold.

Sold a good chunk of the pedals from the previous post! Here's some more stuff. Willing to ship guitars but will need to charge for shipping; maybe you can convince me on the amp! DM me with questions, more pics, etc!

Electrical Guitar Company Series 5 bass - SOLD - All aluminum EGC bass with an offset style body with surf green finish (though it looks very different depending on the light), serial number in the 900s and built in 2010. Has two humbuckers, and instead of a pickup selector there’s a blend knob so you can dial in how much of each pickup you want. I’m the second owner, and it had barely been played when I got it, but it now has some noticeable play use on the fretboard as I played it for the last couple of Brackets shows in 2021. Neck is brushed, not as smooth as the normal polished EGC necks, and thinner than the Travis Bean basses and my earlier EGC bass. Original owner added a thumb rest that you can remove as needed. Sounds and plays great. Case is an older 70s case that came with my TB2000, with a replacement handle.

G&L SB-1 bass - SOLD - Excellent playing and sounding Precision style bass from March/April 1986. Very well worn, lots of finish wear on the body, so was definitely well loved before I got it. It got a refret when I bought it in early 2022 and is set up with 45-105 strings in standard. Pickup is a newer G&L MFD bass pickup, the only non-original part as far as I can tell. Overall this is one of the best Precision style basses I’ve ever played. No hard case, can include an old soft case.

Gibson Les Paul Standard - SOLD - Very well worn and loved 1988 Les Paul. Had a headstock break at some point and it sat in my friend’s closet for years. Neck was repaired very well w/ splines and resprayed in 2016, no issues since then but it hasn’t left my basement since then. All electronics replaced: vintage style wiring harness, BG Pups humbucker size P90 in the bridge, GFS lipstick single coil in the neck, ready to get your Hot Snakes on! Lots and lots of finish wear all over, missing one of the knobs. Newer TKL hard case with the remnants of a sticker but otherwise barely played out. Guitar plays and sounds fantastic, neck shape definitely not in the baseball bat 50s territory.

Mesa Boogie D-180 - SOLD - Fairly rare all tube bass amp made by Mesa in the early 80s (this is serial number 287 out of 681); this is the version without the graphic EQ, which later led to the Bass 400 and 400+ amps. 200 watts of power from a 6x6L6 power section (currently has Tung-Sol 5881s in there from the prior owner). Two channels–channel 1 has more gain and is more useful for guitar or full on Lemmy style distorted bass; channel 2 stays super clean, great for high volume bass (or guitar if you’re using pedals for gain) that sounds great as you turn up the gain and get some grind. Built into a heavy duty metal rack mountable case, currently in a Gator 4U Pro-Series shallow rack case. Amazing sounding amp, but I’ve got a couple of other tube bass amps that I’m attached to so this has to go. PS: The D-180 was Cliff Burton’s live bass amp of choice!
Band: www.bracketsseattle.bandcamp.com
Old band: www.burnpermits.bandcamp.com
Older band: www.policeteeth.bandcamp.com