Crap
Total votes: 2 (9%)
Not Crap
Total votes: 19 (86%)
Leave me alone
Total votes: 1 (5%)
Total votes: 22

Re: Indoor footwear: Slippers

I don't get the yucky barefoot thing in an indoor environment that one can control, but to each their own. I've got an old pair of Sanuks that do the trick but have been looking at some fancy sheepskin ones from Overland. If you're going to go for comfort go all the way.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

Re: Indoor footwear: Slippers

enframed wrote:
zorg wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:23 am I always found slippers too hot and clumsy. But instead of all this AI bullshit everybody is so excited about, people should get radiant-heat floors instead. I feel like an old dog sleeping in the sunshine on my heated floors. Nothing better.
Hahahaha. Yeah, $15K vs $10 at Ross. I mean yeah, but WTF.

Slippers are not crap.
Missed opportunities: Previous owners of my house put in a Blue Star range and commercial style vent hood, and fancy Italian plumbing fixtures in the master bath when they redid it, but didn't put in radiant floor heating when they did the tiling. WTF?!! Total miss on their part.

I love my Glerups boots. Far better made than Babushkas. Worth every penny. Two pairs over the last five years where they're the footwear I'm wearing 90% of the time from September through late May. Not too bad.