Re: Politics

If memory serves me right, a wealthy gay couple has held fundraisers for Cruz, and he’s attended them. He probably, personally, doesn’t give a shit about what people do in the bedroom. But he’s also made it clear that he will sell out his gay friends to appeal to his fascist voting base. And there’s no difference at all between a sociopath who wears a fascist uniform and an actual fascist.

Last November, the Senate and House overwhelmingly voted to affirm protections around gay marriage. Cruz voted against it.

What's in a name? A lot.

Donald means world ruler. "The Donald" means "The Ruler of the World, Little Horn" (trumpet). Presidents of our nation are called Leaders of the Free World. The Antichrist and False Prophet are rulers of the world.

John means toilet, for one. I.e. full of crap, like Trump.

Don Giovanni (Don John) is an opera by Mozart where the seducer gets dragged to hell at the end. The Antichrist gets thrown into the Lake of Fire at the end. Trump is a notorious womanizer and liar like Don Giovanni.

Donjon (Don John) is an old name for a dungeon.

A Don is a family crime boss. Like Trump. Also called a "godfather," or a man who calls himself God, like the Antichrist will (2 Thess. 2).

Trumpery is fake stuff, lies. There are seven trumpets in the book of Revelation. "The Last Trump" is used twice in New Testament Epistles to refer to Jesus's return.

Trump was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old on his inauguration.

If Trump ends up being the Antichrist he's going to PORTRAY himself as being a defender of Christian values, like the fraud DeSantis.

InMySoul77 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:00 pm What's in a name? A lot.
Did you know that Aleister Crowley's book on the Kabbalah was called 777? That's your username minus one 7.

... I tried to think of some way to continue this but I came up short. You're better at this than me.
born to give

kokorodoko wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:34 pm
InMySoul77 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:00 pm What's in a name? A lot.
Did you know that Aleister Crowley's book on the Kabbalah was called 777? That's your username minus one 7.

... I tried to think of some way to continue this but I came up short. You're better at this than me.
Yes, and as I mentioned earlier my middle name is the same as Crowley's. Crowley also wrote a document called Liber 77.

I think of the two sevens in my username to signify that I have both good and evil in me. The two 7s are a recurring feature in Genesis.

7 days and 7 nights.
7 lean cows and 7 healthy cows in Pharaoh's dream in Genesis. And 7 good and 7 withered ears of corn. To signify 7 years of plenty and then 7 years of famine.
7 years of Jacob's servitude for Leah (unloved) and 7 years for Rachel (loved).

Three 7s are a recurring feature in Revelation. 7 is God's number for perfection and completion.
Last edited by InMySoul77 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InMySoul77 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:13 pm Lol @ that video
Next to E'nuff Z'nuff they were the greatest glam band from Chicago.

In "777" Desi Rexx mentions the names of several archangels. To wit: Mikael, Gabriel, Uriel, Sabrael, Arael, Adonael. It makes you wonder.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

Biden's Oval Office speech just now, while nowhere near perfect, just reminds me that everything possible needs to be done to make sure that Trump never, ever gets near there again.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)