Re: Politics

It was an interesting week already and now Trump is getting indicted again.. this time by the Feds.

I still think indictments from Georgia and for his role on Jan. 6, assuming they happen, will be even more significant.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

jfv wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:40 pm It was an interesting week already and now Trump is getting indicted again.. this time by the Feds.

I still think indictments from Georgia and for his role on Jan. 6, assuming they happen, will be even more significant.
The dude is in a world of shit. The question is what kind of punishment they'll give an ex president. History in the making.

losthighway wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:49 am
jfv wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:40 pm It was an interesting week already and now Trump is getting indicted again.. this time by the Feds.

The dude is in a world of shit. The question is what kind of punishment they'll give an ex president. History in the making.
Oh, man. The indictment is out, and it's a hoot to read! Definitely recommend:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-sec ... ents-case/
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

So the new Barbie movie has what appears to be China's imperialist "9 dash line" map and Vietnam is pissed about it. Then I wonder if this is another acquiescence to the large Chinese film market. But then the GOP jumps on it for the exact same reason. Curiouser and curioser.