Re: Little Details from Your Day

The restaurant is totally empty, so of course you had to decide to sit right next to us. And you're one of those people who has to goo "MMMMMPPPPH" every time you take a bite, because of course you are. And your friend chews with his mouth open because of course he does.

This is why I prefer takeout these days.
Total_douche, MSW, LICSW (lulz)

ErickC wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:12 pm The restaurant is totally empty, so of course you had to decide to sit right next to us. And you're one of those people who has to goo "MMMMMPPPPH" every time you take a bite, because of course you are. And your friend chews with his mouth open because of course he does.

This is why I prefer takeout these days.
Restaurants really suck these days, generally. From customers to service staff to "influencers" taking pics of every shot and posting on the fly.

I'm doing a shift or two a week in a restaurant right now. It's a tasting menu so everyone is served at once. Almost every night I work some "influencer" asks if we can go any faster because they have someplace else to be. It's like they just go for the photos to say/show that they've been there.

It's rough out there.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

Wrapping up a book that I was at first skeptical I’d be able to get into, but now I’m more into it. It’s a pleasant sensation, all of sudden feeling more drawn to a title, less because of its plot than because of its aura, the momentum of its prose, and so on.

Amid Florida in July, I might as well be living on Mars half the time; it’s easy to grow listless. So when I take a chance on something and feel rewarded, it’s a good feeling. Doesn’t always happen.
ZzzZzzZzzz . . .

New Novel.