Re: Bluesky

empeevee wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:57 am I'm more of a lurker here but if you've still got any spare I would love one.
I PMed the invite last night. If it isn't redeemed soon I'm going to send it to somebody else. I'm not trying to sound like a dick here, I just want to make sure it gets used and other people have expressed interest.

Thank you so much to those of you who replied back to me regarding an invite.

I have joined using the very intuitive username of jasonrsmith32.bsky.social.

Haven't been on any sort of social media (aside from here and LinkedIn, which probably don't count) for almost two years, so I guess am a little curious how this is going to go.

I'm sure I'll be in "I have no fucking clue what I'm doing" mode there for at least a couple of months.

EDIT: yes, the previous statement is currently true and likely will be for a while.

See you all there, perhaps.
jason (he/him/his) from volo (illinois)

Question! Is there a reliable tool out there for trawling through your twitter contacts and finding/adding them to BlueSky?

I know these text-match things aren't 100% reliable, but it would get me started, and in my defence, I am very, very lazy.

@discellany.bsky.social
Last edited by the letter o on Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What am I gonna do with 40 subscriptions to Vibe?"

I talk disjointed music-related guff over here. You're welcome.

steve wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:06 pm
zircona1 wrote:
I would like one. Thanks!
Check your email.
Thank you!

@houseofzircona.bsky.social
"Whatever happened to that album?"
"I broke it, remember? I threw it against the wall and it like, shattered."