Re: Predict the next 4 presidential administrations

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:25 am
InMySoul77 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:26 am
Anthony Flack wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:16 am

What the FUCK is WRONG with people?
It's White evangelicals, dude. People who believe the Earth is 6000 yrs old can be made to believe anything you tell them in the news. Welcome to the deep anti intellectual currents beneath red state America.
just read the poll. it's on today's front page.
nyt wrote:Biden’s margin of support among nonwhite voters under 45
In 2020
+ 39
68% Biden, 29% Trump

today's Times/Siena Poll
+ 6
49% Biden, 42% Trump

The deterioration in Biden’s standing is broad, spanning virtually every demographic group, yet it yields an especially deep blow to his electoral support among young, Black and Hispanic voters, with Trump obtaining previously unimaginable levels of support with them.
Two things can be true:

Biden is losing support amongst young people

Trump would have no chance without evangelicals

I recently spent a year at a halfway house run by a large Pentecostal church. Great guys, will forever be grateful for their help. But they all support Trump. As a Catholic it made me a bit uncomfortable to see my friends fall into that trap.

Hitler came out of the birth place of evangelicalism: Germany. One of the nice things about my church having a unified hierarchical structure is that documents like this can be promulgated, giving guidance to all members:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge

Re: Politics

hbiden@onlyfans.com wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:58 pm
Krev wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:47 pm Things didn't pan out well for Noem's previous incarnation, Sarah Palin.
i'm sure sarah palin reached her full potential.
She definitely helped me reach completion a few times.

No offense, but it seems like it’s always white people who are shocked and horrified by the Trump situation. I don’t know any person of color who is surprised by any of this. Not that many aren’t disgusted by it, but the consensus seems to be that this is a fact of life.

This probably won’t make anyone feel any better, but the truth is that every president is a symptom of, not the cause of, the social problems of his time.
Escape Rope / Black Mesa / Inflatable Sex Babies

ChudFusk wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:31 pm No offense, but it seems like it’s always white people who are shocked and horrified by the Trump situation. I don’t know any person of color who is surprised by any of this. Not that many aren’t disgusted by it, but the consensus seems to be that this is a fact of life.
Louder!

I'm forever astonished by people wondering how we got here.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell

Anthony Flack wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:42 pm Is that why people of colour are now swinging towards Trump so hard?

1. You mean the spoils of white supremacy and how it infects a small number of those it oppresses?

2. I am not a pollster but would hazard a guess the way in which the DNC continues to siphon off its black constituency is more about how the policies or non-policies of Democrat politicians affect their lives and not a hard shift towards MAGA (although there is a small number of self-hating blacks who experience trauma in a whole different manner ...see #1).

3. Look over there so I don't have to dig deep.
Justice for Dexter Wade and Nakari Campbell