Re: The All New Gear Liquidation Thread

One more for now:

Burny RLG Super Grade. Les Paul Standard replica. Ebony finish. Mahogany body and neck, maple top, rosewood fretboard. Made in Japan, circa 1989/1990 I believe. As far as I know it's all stock except for the new Dimarzio Super Distortion bridge pickup and Dunlop dual design Strap-Lok buttons, but the original pickup is included. Also includes a hard case. $1000. I'll ship if the buyer covers the cost.

1964 Ludwig 13/16/20 White Marine Pearl kit, with matching WMP Pioneer snare drum.

$SOLD$

What a deal! Get 'em outta my apartment!

Also, that Tele is still available and it's GOTTA GO because I've got a different Tele on the way. MAKE ME AN OFFER.
Last edited by four_oclocker_2.2 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz Titan/Ruthie Cohen

Current -
Future Living / Daddy's Boy / Blank Banker / Solo

Fomer -
Hungry Man / No Trust / Retreaters

I'm selling my Traynor YRM-1. It's in great condition with new tubes. The trem section does not work, which is fairly typical. From what I understand, that has to do with it's design and the tube required for it. It's just not very feasible to get it back to working order, but it's just a tremolo pot and doesn't really affect the amp.

Looking for $650 before I put it up on Reverb. Local would be great, but I'll ship it out if you're willing to pay for it.

cakes wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:56 am The trem section does not work, which is fairly typical. From what I understand, that has to do with it's design and the tube required for it.
The tube is a bog standard 12AX7. Its likely the optocoupler, aka "roach", which is a little light bulb and a light dependent resistor in one package. The bulb can fail, as bulbs do, but modern replacements with LEDs are available or can be home-rolled in some cases.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetonyballs/

Dr Tony Balls wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:52 am
cakes wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:56 am The trem section does not work, which is fairly typical. From what I understand, that has to do with it's design and the tube required for it.
The tube is a bog standard 12AX7. Its likely the optocoupler, aka "roach", which is a little light bulb and a light dependent resistor in one package. The bulb can fail, as bulbs do, but modern replacements with LEDs are available or can be home-rolled in some cases.
Yes, exactly! The cost wasn't worth it, since I had 2 Tremolo pedals.