Re: Little Details from Your Day

I have to pour wine at a consumer tasting thing all day, all weekend, and it started yesterday. These things I used to enjoy doing, but after seven years I get kind of bored, especially if it's not busy, and Fridays are usually dead. So yesterday I took some LSD before the event.

So I'm outside taking a break around 2pm smoking and these two Jews walk up and they look like Mormons on a mission but with better clothes and hair.

Are you Jewish?
How can you tell?

So I let em wrap that strap around my arm and all that and they put that silly box on my head, repeat the prayers, &c, and yeah, so I became a man yesterday, I guess. I awoke today with a stronger erection than usual so maybe it worked.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale

enframed wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:43 am I have to pour wine at a consumer tasting thing all day, all weekend, and it started yesterday. These things I used to enjoy doing, but after seven years I get kind of bored, especially if it's not busy, and Fridays are usually dead. So yesterday I took some LSD before the event.

So I'm outside taking a break around 2pm smoking and these two Jews walk up and they look like Mormons on a mission but with better clothes and hair.

Are you Jewish?
How can you tell?

So I let em wrap that strap around my arm and all that and they put that silly box on my head, repeat the prayers, &c, and yeah, so I became a man yesterday, I guess. I awoke today with a stronger erection than usual so maybe it worked.
Everything about this. You maniac. I love it.
tbone wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:58 pm I imagine at some point as a practicality we will all start assuming that this is probably the last thing we gotta mail to some asshole.

Not from today, but last Thursday I was in Knoxville for the Big Ears Festival.
I saw someone with a PRF BBQ shirt at Secret Chiefs 3 set.
I was shy and not sure how to introduce myself (Hey! I'm on the PRF too!).
"Whatever happened to that album?"
"I broke it, remember? I threw it against the wall and it like, shattered."