Re: What are you listening to right now?

Vibracobra wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:00 am
Gramsci wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:03 pm Splat
God I love that record.

"Glimmer" must me the greatest, coolest and most fascinating noisy guitar fest in the history of mankind.
That album has a very special place in my heart. I saw them play in New Zealand a lot during this time. Some of the shows were beyond loud. I remember they play at the weirdly boujee cafe bar in Christchurch that often has great shows. They blew the PA in minutes, luckily it was either repaired of they had a backup.

It’s hard to describe the beauty of the Untied intro at that volume. It became a physical experience.
clocker bob may 30, 2006 wrote:I think the possibility of interbreeding between an earthly species and an extraterrestrial species is as believable as any other explanation for the existence of George W. Bush.

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Gramsci wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:09 pm
Vibracobra wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:00 am
Gramsci wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:03 pm Splat
God I love that record.

"Glimmer" must me the greatest, coolest and most fascinating noisy guitar fest in the history of mankind.
That album has a very special place in my heart. I saw [Bailter Space] play in New Zealand a lot during this time. Some of the shows were beyond loud. I remember they play at the weirdly boujee cafe bar in Christchurch that often has great shows. They blew the PA in minutes, luckily it was either repaired of they had a backup.

It’s hard to describe the beauty of the Untied intro at that volume. It became a physical experience.
Saw them in LA last year I think it was at a very small club, fantastic show, one of the best in years.
Records + CDs for sale
Perfume for sale